Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello all.

A huge happy birthday to @Holding my breath & @Movieaddict &@Lifeisthis

I hope this year is filled with joy, happiness and good health. Lots of TLC and cake for you lot :D πŸ’žπŸ˜˜πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

1598365655663.png

Hope y'all are having a nice relaxing day, I hope the week is being kind to you and you're feeling great, let's have lunch together for a change today, sweet and sour is on offer as is stir fry with rice as is a healthy baked potato with salad... what is your choice? mine's the baked potato with salad, yummy.

1598364400371.png 1598364418971.png 1598364445785.png

I have a question what is your favourite animal and why?

Mine would have to be a monkey as they are hilarious and I love seeing them at the zoo and have super great personalities ... just thinking.. @Walker :D might know more about that though :D

Feel more than welcome to share pictures of your pets if you please :)

1598364701799.png

A few questions now as I know you guys dig that ;)

1. If you could could go back in time to a favourite time in your life, where (mentally) would you go to and why?

2. Do you feel your age? I don't at all, I feel much, much younger but then again you are only as young as you feel, true?

3. Where is the most beautiful beach you have ever been to? Our summer is nearly over boo... its gonna be a long winter.

@extraterrestrialone @Road to Nowhere @Thauoy @may71 @Baywasp @KindaOtiose

Last edited:

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Just a bowl of cereal for me for lunch. Just about all I can eat, although my daughter has made me a lovely birthday cake which I will try to eat. As for my favourite animal - cats. I love my little girl 🐱.

1. If you could could go back in time to a favourite time in your life, where (mentally) would you go to and why?
Probably back around 25 years. Unfortunately before I had kids. I was feeling confident, useful and was seen as someone good at their job. Even had a few friends that I saw occasionally.

2. Do you feel your age? I don't at all, I feel much, much younger but then again you are only as young as you feel, true?
This very much depends on the day. Sometimes I feel soo much older because I’m so tired all the time. But I think in my mind I probably stopped at around 35-40. 50 was awful and now I’m over that there’s no hope. πŸ˜‚
3. Where is the most beautiful beach you have ever been to? Our summer is nearly over boo... its gonna be a long winter.
Lots of beaches close to where I live but none I would call beautiful. They are calming though and I love going to them

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Food - I have to pick none of the above, as I'm not a huge fan of sweet and sour chicken, and the other two I can't eat due to my Crohn's. So instead, I would pick baked salmon (with proper seasonings)--my mother actually makes amazing bakes salmon. And some kind of flavored rice, or white rice seasoned with salt and butter, as a side.
Animal - My pup, obviously. But I'm also a huge fan of ferrets.

IMG_20200825_102857.jpg IMG_20200825_103102.jpg IMG_20200825_103247.jpg

1. Decorating the Christmas tree and house when I was younger, and going on summer vacations to see my dad in Ukraine.
2. I feel a hell of a lot younger than I am. My mind seems to be much further behind than my physical body. So mentally, I feel about 16-17. And my body feels a lot older than it actually is. I'm 31, but physically feel like I'm 80.
3. Sea of Azov/Azovskoye More (Russian)
...also called the Red Sea.

The_coast_of_the_Azov_Sea_at_low_tide.jpg

A popular hypothesis about the origins of the Red Sea's name is that it contains a cyanobacteria called Trichodesmium erythraeum, which turns the normally blue-green water a reddish-brown.

Last edited:

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hope y'all are having a nice relaxing day, I hope the week is being kind to you and you're feeling great, let's have lunch together for a change today, sweet and sour is on offer as is stir fry with rice as is a healthy baked potato with salad... what is your choice? mine's the baked potato with salad, yummy.
Hey thanks once again Champagne!!! happy to be here even though today is less than relaxing and the week turning out to be less than kind. i’ve just found out that because i’m finally receiving unemployment insurance, i have to report it to those that oversee my family’s government provided health insurance which means that very likely we will lose that coverage in the middle of treatment for a couple of us and have to start out reapplying for everything. a stupid and aggravating process that turns out to be required every couple months to make sure to keep us citizens in line and not trying to pull any tricks on the vulnerable kind caring government. yikes i can’t believe those words are coming out of my mouth (or fingertips anyway).

for the rest of this post i’ll try to be happy! 😜😊🌞

0. I have a question what is your favourite animal and why?
Favorite animal is Praying Mantis (for at least today anyway)

4BF33D20-32CC-4D33-8C39-9979D97404DF.jpeg

Not my pet but wish it was! 😜

1. If you could could go back in time to a favourite time in your life, where (mentally) would you go to and why? hmm, being a little kid secluded in a special place i had once upon a time. maybe that was the only time i felt safe. nah there were others but this place and time was special. 😊

2. Do you feel your age?

If how i feel is my age, then i’m very very old!!! πŸ™€

2A. ...but then again you are only as young as you feel, true? yes true with the one exception that regardless of my real age as indicated in my profile i am really only 27. been that way for i don’t remember how long 😜

beach? hmm, i’ve never been to a really beautiful one. only in NY and Los Angeles. ok but not beautiful. i envy anyone who has been to better.

Oh yes! i’m gunna go with the baked potate and salad! yum 😍

WolfGoddess

I feel like that can only be ahead. There were times in the past that were good but I don't want to re-live what followed

I definitely notice things that are different, foods that don't sit as well as they did, less flexible, etc. But I don't feel older or younger I just feel how I feel πŸ™‚

I've been to a number of beaches in the northeast US, and 1 in Mexico, all are beautiful πŸ™‚ My favorite, probably because of familiarity, is the Jersey shore

Bbear82

Thanks for opening and the invite @Champagne .
my favorite animal is a tie. Cheetah because look look like they have stained there face with tears and my other is a horse because they are just so majestic
1. I would go back to playing and swimming at the rock quarry with my brother
2.no I don’t feel my age but agree age is only a number your only as old as you feel
3. The most beautiful beach I’ve been to is seaside organen

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @Champagne for yummy food.*thumbsup
*bday @Holding my breath @Movieaddict @Lifeisthis *bday

I think meerkats are cute.
meerkat.JPG

This is my favorite time in my life.

I feel, look and behave much younger. Except when I have a hangover.

Let’s say in Venezuela.
venezuela.jpg

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
I love sweet and sour. That looks good.
My favorite animal is rats. They're cute and smart but misunderstood.
Happy birthday @Holding my breath @Movieaddict @Lifeisthis

1. If you could could go back in time to a favourite time in your life, where (mentally) would you go to and why? I don't know if I really wanna go back because I've made so much progress and am pretty much a different person, but it might be interesting to go back to second grade (age 7) just for a day.

2. Do you feel your age? I don't at all, I feel much, much younger but then again you are only as young as you feel, true? I'm 27 and I feel like I should be 18 or something. Without my beard I'd look much younger too. I can't believe I'm approaching 30 (and my sister is 30); that just doesn't sound right.

I'm not the biggest beach person. But I like beaches with calm waves. When they get too big, they're scary. (TBH I'm happy to say goodbye to summer and am eagerly awaiting winter.)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
to the questions:

favorite animal : dog , they can tell when you feel down and are always there to help

1. favorite time to go back : when i was 11 so i could tell myself things and see both of my parents alive and well

2. do i feel my age : i feel much older than i am for obvious reasons

3. best beach : old orchard beach maine. i lived there for a long time in my youth. it's 7 miles of beautiful sandy beach.

now my 2 dogs and 2 cats...mike
20190628_105858.jpg 20190628_092027.jpg 20190628_110911.jpg 20190628_092033.jpg

cymbele

SF Supporter
Good afternoon (and almost good night)!

My favorite animal is the wolf. Solitary at times, fierce but independent, and they also mate for life I believe. I lost a paint by numbers picture of two white wolves in a snowy forest in the divorce and I really loved the picture. It took a while to do (30 X 22 inches) and mentally saved me from depression. I could get it back if I really want it but I have to wait a while.

1. If you could could go back in time to a favourite time in your life, where (mentally) would you go to and why? I would go to my early 30's when my daughter was preschool because I was living in the moment for the most part and enjoying her grow.

2. Do you feel your age? I don't at all, I feel much, much younger but then again you are only as young as you feel, true? Yeah, I feel 60. not old and hurting but not as spry as I used to. On the other hand I am still active.

3. Where is the most beautiful beach you have ever been to? Our summer is nearly over boo... its gonna be a long winter. A lot of beaches both lakes and ocean. But I don't seem to have pictures readily available...

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating today!

I would pick the stir fry because Chinese food is my jam. :P
I think I'll pick a unicorn as favorite animal because I am one. :D Or maybe a rabbit.

To when I was a young kid, so I could spend time with my grandma again.

My mind is young, but my body is letting me know I'm getting older.

Haven't been to many, but the shores by Lake Michigan are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00