Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 26th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello lovely people! Always nice to come to SF at o dark thirty and see an invite to the Cafe.

Summer is officially here 92f with 99 heat index, and I get the great idea to go to the next town at 1:30 pm. I mean the car has AC (thankfully) but getting out and about isn't something I've been doing since April 18th when I broke my back.

Today will be busy 8 am PT, 10 am Yarn group, 1 pm pdoc

@Petal I think I could try that salmon but not for breakfast I agree with @Walker about that. My meals are very messed up, breakfast and lunch about the right time but supper anywhere between 1:30 am to 3:30 am. Am I strange or what. @Ash600 please come provide fancy coffee drinks for our get together?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can't sleep as it's too hot so thought I might as well open up the cafe for any other bored and wide awake peeps.

I think today we'll have the cafe up in the mountains where it's cool. Maybe even a bit of snow to keep us chilled :)

Come join us @HumanExMachina @Woowoo @Ash600 @AsphyxiateOnWords @Petal @Innocent Forever @MagickLynx @texaskitty @Kiwi2016 @Kira
Hot here too.
Thanks for the lovely invite Lulabelle :) I concur with Major Tom on trading in this God Forsaken Phoenix AZ
weather for such a gorgeous spot! hold the champagne, make mine a 1/2 dozen bloody maries
Welcome to the cafe!!!

I just had ice cream and ice pops
View attachment 12192 View attachment 12193 View attachment 12194

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro

Mylife

I am so ready for a good hikeWoo-let me fran the dogs and my hiking shoes and I am there. Oh and the canera to take pictures. To escape in the middle of nowhere wohld be lovely.

I hope everyone is having a tolerable Tuesday-time is going fast but also dragging. How is that possible lol

Take time for you today-even if it is 10 minutes just sit-no distractions-relax and let the mind wander to beautiful places. Be well family. I love you all ❤️

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'll probably go out to a lunch place downtown afterwards because they change their special veggie sandwich each month, and I haven't tried June's yet even though it sounds good. I'll copy the ingredients from the online menu here (sorry for the Capslock): HEIRLOOM TOMATO, STONE FRUIT SLAW, PICKLED WATERMELON, MOZZARELLA, CIABATTA.
The sandwich was good, but the watermelon wasn't very pickle-y, and I was hoping for a thicker piece of mozzarella. Along with the sandwich I got a bread pudding left over from yesterday for half price. It was made with pears and blue cheese. I wasn't sure how it was going to be, but it worked surprisingly well. One of the workers told me she saw me at the Pride parade the other week. I was surprised she'd recognized me because I only come in about once a month. It was nice though.

Debzy

Today's cafe looks and sounds amazing Lulabelle. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with a glass of champagne is the perfect way to start the day :)

Then maybe a spot of walking in the mountains to build up a healthy appetite ready for that BBQ

View attachment 12187

Then rest those weary limbs in the hot tub (with more champagne) before hitting that very well stocked bar and relaxing in our lodge enjoying the view

View attachment 12188

Come and join us @gypsylee @Jinis40 @Debzy @Daisy111 @Mylife @bobbob @may71 @MagickLynx @Ash600 @Somebody Else
@Woowoo so sorry for missing this spectacular adventure, Suzie Feels has a tight grip, to say the least. Thanks so much for the tag......much love and hugs to you guys

Debzy

Today's cafe looks and sounds amazing Lulabelle. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with a glass of champagne is the perfect way to start the day :)

Then maybe a spot of walking in the mountains to build up a healthy appetite ready for that BBQ

View attachment 12187

Then rest those weary limbs in the hot tub (with more champagne) before hitting that very well stocked bar and relaxing in our lodge enjoying the view

View attachment 12188

Come and join us @gypsylee @Jinis40 @Debzy @Daisy111 @Mylife @bobbob @may71 @MagickLynx @Ash600 @Somebody Else
@Woowoo loving the champagne breakfast, salmon and scrambled eggs, wonderfully posh :P xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00