Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 27th February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Attached Files:

2. gazjustgaz

gazjustgaz Lord Duckington II

hi hi good evenin' everybuddy!
    thanks for the invite and have a nice day @Innocent Forever
    sedamDanaLjeta and texaskitty like this.
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello SF! Good morning, afternoon, evening.
    Its o dark thirty here in the great State of Texas and I've been up forever. Been working on a beanie cap and had to resort to stitch markers because I can't seem to count to 4 properly. Oh well some days are like that.
    I'd like to share a song with you that I heard when I was inpatient in 2016, not my style, but I love the words.
  4. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

5. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

Hey y'all! Thanks @Woowoo for the tag!! :):):):)
  6. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Good morning everybody! Yesterday my husband was admitted into the honor society at his college :) I can't wait for the induction ceremony!
    Here's some healthy breakfast options for you guys. Much love, enjoy this lovely day.

IMG_3058.JPG IMG_3057.JPG
  7. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

8. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

@Woowoo: I'm putting my bathing suit right away!!!!!! ... oh! Do I habe to wait 2 hours before going swimming if I ate a lot of those delicious things MarkahMaladi brought???
    Woowoo and Innocent Forever like this.
  9. Alwayswrong

@RCee, I'm collecting all the photos.
    RCee likes this.
  10. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

11. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

hi. I don't have anything today.
    upload_2018-2-27_5-48-59.jpeg upload_2018-2-27_5-49-6.jpeg upload_2018-2-27_5-49-13.jpeg upload_2018-2-27_5-49-20.jpeg upload_2018-2-27_5-49-32.jpeg [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Be okay, you guys.
  12. Ineluki

Ineluki Well-Known Member

Good morning! Thanks for the tag, Innocent! :)

As for my cake for the day, I wanted a sorta generic message today.....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  13. Alwayswrong

14. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever and @texaskitty..this is just what I needed to hear this morning...and will actually save to desktop so can play when need to hear it-so thank you.
  15. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Good morning all....looked like we might need some coffee...but since my first day of "retirement" thought would have some fancy coffees...
    upload_2018-2-27_7-46-28.jpeg upload_2018-2-27_7-47-1.jpeg [​IMG] [​IMG] upload_2018-2-27_7-52-28.jpeg

Have to admit...want to really try the fourth one...lol...

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @missblack @JD4010 @Karmitkurmit @nobodyknows71 @Unknown_111 @na-taya @A guy with feelings @dugga @Fudgewobble @Brian777 @Winter Blues @sassy123 @Lulabelle @Acy @nobodyknows71 @Dawn @may71 @citizeninsane @DrownedFishOnFire @Kira @Anne Charlotte @Petal and one and all to come join the party...wishing all the very best for the day!
    Brian777, unlucky me, Dawn and 12 others like this.
  16. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi all, and thank you @Kiwi2016 for inviting me - first day of retirements! You don’t look anywhere near old enough but enjoy X. Congratulations to your husband @MarkahMalady what an honour and what a fantastic dog @RCee. Haven’t had time to shop today but I saw this quote while I was out and loved it ..... “Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy” .... love you all .. have a great day / evening xx
    Woowoo and Unknown_111 like this.
  17. Daíthí

Daíthí Chat Pro SF Supporter

Thank you for the tag @Woowoo Happy to show my face in the ol' cafe after a long stressful day at work, wish i was at that beach right now lol
    Woowoo likes this.
  18. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

19. Innocent Forever

Sending bear hugs @Kiwi2016
    We're with you...
    Winter Blues likes this.
  20. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

{{Hugs}} have a beautiful day