Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 27th February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

My day was good, but some things I found out made me sad. I will write about it in another thread.
  2. Kalicka

Kalicka Well-Known Member

I was here! That is all.
  3. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I keep all the photos of animals. Love them all dearly!!!
  4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Today I went to the gym and finished 2 of my remaining 3 short essays. Was a productive day. I even got to watch some of the hockey game once I finished the first one. Might go back to the pub tomorrow to watch the FA Cup 5th round replay for Spurs. I'm undecided. Haven't been there in a bit, and I have the perfect opportunity to go tomorrow because I finished more work today than I planned and also since school is on break. I'll have to see what I do.
    Alwayswrong likes this.
  5. unlucky me

unlucky me Member

Im on my way woo.wait for me :Dthough not a sand fan so ill juat sit and chill out.oh amd I'll take good pics.i think others are all here already but anyway im gonna invite them @crumbum @Karmitkurmit @Pagan @bobbob @BumbleBee @Ash600 @Charlieb10088 @bubblebear @Lady Wolfshead @Silverpuddle
    Its been long since i saw you. come @jinsan @TonyHill @MyCatWillMissMe you too kat lol
    My memory isnt that good.so there's possibility of forgetting someone:oops:
    TonyHill likes this.
  6. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

Great to see you Ana @unlucky me

No need to get sandy- just still back in the cafe, enjoy the view and enjoy the drinks
    unlucky me likes this.
  7. TonyHill

TonyHill Well-Known Member

Im always in for Cafe
  8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter