Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 27th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello SF! Good morning, afternoon, evening.
Its o dark thirty here in the great State of Texas and I've been up forever. Been working on a beanie cap and had to resort to stitch markers because I can't seem to count to 4 properly. Oh well some days are like that.
I'd like to share a song with you that I heard when I was inpatient in 2016, not my style, but I love the words.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Hello SF! Good morning, afternoon, evening.
Its o dark thirty here in the great State of Texas and I've been up forever. Been working on a beanie cap and had to resort to stitch markers because I can't seem to count to 4 properly. Oh well some days are like that.
I'd like to share a song with you that I heard when I was inpatient in 2016, not my style, but I love the words.
Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever and @texaskitty..this is just what I needed to hear this morning...and will actually save to desktop so can play when need to hear it-so thank you.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Good morning all....looked like we might need some coffee...but since my first day of "retirement" thought would have some fancy coffees...
View attachment 6429 View attachment 6430
View attachment 6431

Have to admit...want to really try the fourth one...lol...

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @missblack @JD4010 @Karmitkurmit @nobodyknows71 @Unknown_111 @na-taya @A guy with feelings @dugga @Fudgewobble @Brian777 @Winter Blues @sassy123 @Lulabelle @Acy @nobodyknows71 @Dawn @may71 @citizeninsane @DrownedFishOnFire @Kira @Anne Charlotte @Petal and one and all to come join the party...wishing all the very best for the day!

Hi all, and thank you @Kiwi2016 for inviting me - first day of retirements! You don’t look anywhere near old enough but enjoy X. Congratulations to your husband @MarkahMalady what an honour and what a fantastic dog @RCee. Haven’t had time to shop today but I saw this quote while I was out and loved it ..... “Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy” .... love you all .. have a great day / evening xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00