Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 28th June

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning beautiful cafe peeps! I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is glorious sunshine here at the moment which is fine right now while it is still cool but it doesn't bode well for the office this afternoon.

Got my morning cup of tea and just waiting for the morning rush of people into the office. I like the quiet time.

Free bacon sandwiches for anyone who posts today!!

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and nice day.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

mmmm do you guys not call them bacon sarnies? (sorry watched too much coronation street when younger lol) but I'm in, i would love a bacon sandwich. I hope you have a nice day at work. I am going to go to church today, hopefully god will answer my prayers. I must do hoovering, pick out colours for the walls, IF i go into the city i have a lot to do :/

4. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Hi all hope you all have a good day, and if it struggle to be good, just have a day.

I told a little white lie so I could go hold me straight after babysitting. I know I should lie, but I just needed and after noon to myself. I'm shattered.

Bacon sanga sound delicious to me thanks!!

5. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I think everyone needs to do what is best for them self today, and even a little pampering, maybe. I will think of each of you and wish you a day with no pain. Take care.

Witty_Sarcasm and Inanimate like this.
  6. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone :) Today has been absolutely amazing, I have been really busy doing some work for my new course which is A-level English Language and Literature and I've been reading my Still Alice by Lisa Genova. I also decided today I am gonna stick with my guns and not go outside and face the outside world, i thought myself. I am going tomorrow, I am going out thursday and saturday, so I think i deserve a day when its just me, myself and I. I thought myself that I am safer inside, with doing things I am constantly worried/anxious and I face anymore.

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi everyone
    @Freya Thanks for the sandwich.
    @Petal How was the city? Nice new avatar!!

I am at my school's library, I was hoping it would be quieter here, but apparently not. There is construction everywhere. I went grocery shopping this morning, not doing much today.

8. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

Another typically uneventful day. Would like to post something interesting that doesn't involve my being angry about something.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Slept most of lunchtime away...now trying to get motivated to go to the store for milk and food for smoothies I want been craving for

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is a nice day today. Not too hot and it's sunny. Spent time with my nephew. It is amazing how much more he has learned every time I see him. A bacon sandwich would be good right now :p

11. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Got most of my bandages off for good. Now I just need to do nipple dressings and change them every day after my shower. Feels so much better not to be wrapped up so tightly anymore.

12. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Slept irregularly today. I'm staying up all night since I'm the only non-sick person of the house right now, and I have to pay attention to the others.