Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 28th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Good morning beautiful cafe peeps! I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is glorious sunshine here at the moment which is fine right now while it is still cool but it doesn't bode well for the office this afternoon.

Got my morning cup of tea and just waiting for the morning rush of people into the office. I like the quiet time.

Free bacon sandwiches for anyone who posts today!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
mmmm do you guys not call them bacon sarnies? (sorry watched too much coronation street when younger lol) but I'm in, i would love a bacon sandwich. I hope you have a nice day at work. I am going to go to church today, hopefully god will answer my prayers. I must do hoovering, pick out colours for the walls, IF i go into the city i have a lot to do :/

na-taya

Hi all hope you all have a good day, and if it struggle to be good, just have a day.

I told a little white lie so I could go hold me straight after babysitting. I know I should lie, but I just needed and after noon to myself. I'm shattered.

Bacon sanga sound delicious to me thanks!!

memyselfand1

University Student
Hello everyone :) Today has been absolutely amazing, I have been really busy doing some work for my new course which is A-level English Language and Literature and I've been reading my Still Alice by Lisa Genova. I also decided today I am gonna stick with my guns and not go outside and face the outside world, i thought myself. I am going tomorrow, I am going out thursday and saturday, so I think i deserve a day when its just me, myself and I. I thought myself that I am safer inside, with doing things I am constantly worried/anxious and I face anymore.

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi everyone
@Freya Thanks for the sandwich.
@Petal How was the city? Nice new avatar!!

I am at my school's library, I was hoping it would be quieter here, but apparently not. There is construction everywhere. I went grocery shopping this morning, not doing much today.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
It is a nice day today. Not too hot and it's sunny. Spent time with my nephew. It is amazing how much more he has learned every time I see him. A bacon sandwich would be good right now :P

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Got most of my bandages off for good. Now I just need to do nipple dressings and change them every day after my shower. Feels so much better not to be wrapped up so tightly anymore.

souncide

Slept irregularly today. I'm staying up all night since I'm the only non-sick person of the house right now, and I have to pay attention to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00