1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 6th March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite! It's night time here. Bedtime. But my housemates are blaring Korean songs and talking very loudly. So I guess bedtime will have to wait.

Ineluki likes this.
  2. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Happy Tuesday one and all....

What is 1 thing that you are grateful for? I am grateful for SF as this is my lifeline...

What is a trait of yours that you like although it might not be the best? That I can see all sides of a situation/issue but often holds me back from being decisive...as worry will make wrong decision...

What is your reason to live for today? For my husband as the last few years with my ex-job have taken its toll on him as well.

Thought could use some hints of spring especially for those who are in the midst of winter....
    [​IMG] upload_2018-3-6_6-45-9.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] upload_2018-3-6_6-51-7.jpeg
    tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Jazlyn @Petal @walkerbait95 @Karmitkurmit @A guy with feelings @Dawn @lullabelle @Anne Charlotte @nobodyknows71 @Brian777 @Lara_C @bubblebear @Sunday16 @sassy123 @Shannew @dugga @JD4010 @Aj q8 and one and all to join us....

3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

thanks for the invite. i am bringing irish tea with me <3 *hugs*

Innocent Forever and Woowoo like this.
  4. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

5. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Knowing lawyers, the reason they didn't laugh is because they were thinking, "Oh shit! Is she going to sue now because her career with the New York City Ballet is over?"

7. yonk

yonk Active Member

i'm very grateful for the invite @Innocent Forever , the people here, and my sleepiness right now x) (yea, i used to have insomnia back in the days)

today's photo ch (6th march) is "chair" *yawn ~
    chair1.jpg
    ^my bro has a chair like this in his room. it's the best chair i know of ~

have a happy tuesday, everyone. zzz..

8. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Say hello to Sherlock

IMG_3490.JPG

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

@may71

rofl ! :D

Winter Blues and may71 like this.
  10. thanks for the wake-up call @Winter Blues
    i know i'm late, and i uh really don't have much to say, but i'm happy to try n' start my day with lots of pleasant vibes, and taking a break from other things is really super neat.
    so yeah i hope your all having a stellar morning, and that the rest of your day is just as good.

upload_2018-3-6_11-53-40.png

11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I could imagine him smoking a pipe and wearing a tweed cap

12. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

13. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

So if I want to visit the zoo I should call you up first as the animals are really all yours?

Hope you do!!!

What's the 'why' of this?

It was Tuesday by me :)

I love this..... Thanks for sharing.

Y'can create a blanket fort here

I love that story!!
    Sleep? What's that???

And today is a new day

Never give up...

Happy Tuesday!

I love that trait :) Yeah it is a trait. You have a mystery subscription box???? Sounds really cool.... let us know what you get...

Winter Blues likes this.
  14. Innocent Forever

You can never be late. Wherever you are, whatever time, it's on time.

Winter Blues likes this.
  15. Asdlax

Asdlax Inactive

I don't really understand what's going on here but hello

may71 likes this.
  16. BlueTyger

BlueTyger Active Member

Hi, thanks for inviting me! My best trait might be that I am able to forgive everything..
    I started making a mind map of all the good things that make me 'me', and this is the thing that I found most important. The map isn't very big, but it helps me find and accept who I am.

Reason to stay alive today is for my dog, for warm summer nights and for hiking in the mountains till my feet hurt and my mind is empty.

Take care everyone,
    ~Blue

Woowoo, may71 and Alwayswrong like this.
  17. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Hi, Sherlock!!! Gorgeous! (Mine!)

18. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm grateful for my friends. A reason to live is that I only have a semester and a half left of school until I graduate. A trait of mine I like that may not be the best is that I can be dedicated to possibly an excessive extent.
    Just a funny note on something unusual I saw today:
    So Pittsburgh buses basically look like this
    [​IMG]
    The one I'm talking about is a newer design but I couldn't find a good picture of one of those. Well anyway, if you see where it says "003" on the front, on the new design of buses, it is a digital sign with 4 digits. I've never been able to figure out the meanings of the numbers displayed there, but the bus I rode today didn't have numbers there at all. It said "FISH" instead. Someone asked the driver why, and he said that he hadn't put it there. So it's the mystery of the FISH bus. Wish I could've gotten a picture because it was so strange.

Winter Blues and BlueTyger like this.
  19. The ghost

The ghost New Member

20. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Sending a high-five at@Innocent Forever. I noticed your slogan is "Go as long as you can. And then take another step." Along those lines, I recently found another one similar> "Success is one step beyond failure."