Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi guys and gals. I hope you're all feeling great and enjoying the day 💓

Some fun questions for today...

• Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...)
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why?
  • What is the worst advice you have given?
So Tuesday is here, plans for today or just chilling with furry slippers and netflix like myself :D

What does 'beautiful' mean to YOU?

1601948863762.png 1601948899934.png 1601948931887.png

To me, beauty is in everyone no matter what sex, race, religion, colour, size, looks. Everyone holds beauty just by being themselves in my humble opinion. Beautiful is a vague term, you can find beauty in anything and anyone, I asked this because I see beautiful souls here even on SF every day, others helping others with compassion with zero judgement on anything that defines beauty. So much care, loyalty and patience. You are all very special people. 💖

1601949238404.png 1601949250290.png

@ShyGuy @may71 @cymbele @Lane @Kiwi2016 @Human Ex Machinae @MisterBGone @Inya @RCee @StrangeRanger

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
To me, beauty is something in your heart and personality, not necessarily a physical attribute.

• Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...) No, never been asked on a date either.
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? I don't know, there's a lot out there. The worst I used on someone was, "I'm calling the cops on you, because you've stolen my heart".
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? Hard to say, there are some good ones.
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? Not sure, don't think I've ever received a worst gift.
  • What is the worst advice you have given? I think my advice is usually pretty solid, even if I don't always follow it myself :P

• What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? "All of these light and you still couldnt brighten up my life" (its not a pick up line but still what? lol)
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? Britney spears incident
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? i once threw up in front of everyone in graduation around my birthday but idk if that counts lol (but still a terrible early birthday gift lol)
  • What is the worst advice you have given? cant think of anything

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
now for the questions.

1. blind date : my brother wanted me to go out with my sister in law his wifes sister. i kept saying no but he persisted and paid me well for the date and we finally went out, i think it was the drive in then a bar or something like that. we got high and then (have to edit this part lol ) well let's put it this way not comfy in a 2 door 1970 maverick.

2. i forgot all my pickup lines from decades of not using them. i can tell you they worked most of the time but they weren't good.

3. favorite celebrity scandal : when william shatners wife fell in the pool drunk. there was a lot of things that pointed to him doing it but the investigation was dropped. accident my ass lol

4. worst present ever recieved : trik trak a toy in the 60s. i begged and i begged to get one for christmas. my parents kept telling me it wouldn't work like the commercials. guess what it didnt. at least my parents didn't say i told you so lol...mike

5. worse advice i've given : can't remember lol

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? "All of these light and you still couldnt brighten up my life" (its not a pick up line but still what? lol)
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? Britney spears incident
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? i once threw up in front of everyone in graduation around my birthday but idk if that counts lol (but still a terrible early birthday gift lol)
  • What is the worst advice you have given? cant think of anything
Which one?.? ;^) ☝️-brit;)*•~

Sleeper71

To me, beauty is something in your heart and personality, not necessarily a physical attribute.

• Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...) No, never been asked on a date either.
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? I don't know, there's a lot out there. The worst I used on someone was, "I'm calling the cops on you, because you've stolen my heart".
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? Hard to say, there are some good ones.
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? Not sure, don't think I've ever received a worst gift.
  • What is the worst advice you have given? I think my advice is usually pretty solid, even if I don't always follow it myself :P
The pick up line you used was awesome and made me laugh which I desperately needed today so thank you. I’ve never had anyone use a pick up line on me, that must be saying something about me or how I look????

Dots

Misknown Member
  • Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...) Not really... but I have met someone online in real life and that was pretty much the same as a blind date. I will not tell all...
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? I know this one is terribly cliche but that's exactly why it sucks "Did it hurt?" ... you know the rest. Why is it still being used?
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? N/A
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? My present was stolen on my birthday... I think that qualifies.
  • What is the worst advice you have given? Not advice really... but I did say once, oh you can drive on fumes for days, that red mark means nothing. In retrospect, it technically means nothing?

I like your definition and that you asked this. For me it's all of the little quirks. The half tilt of lips, the crook of the neck, crookedness of teeth. Little marks of beauty unique to that individual. That tells a story, informs of their character.

Strength among unfavorable odds, understanding in a hateful world, grays in the black and white. And courage... whatever that means for someone. Courage.

And.. humor, laughter, playfulness.

bag_of_struggles

No. I've dated one person and well it didn't end well.
None. I'm a sucker for all pick up lines. The worse the better.
I don't follow celebrities.
Never received a bad one. Grateful everytime so far someone has wanted to give me one.
Idk. Probably a lot of it. I think I give good advice, but I don't even follow my own advice. I chose the cowards way.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
"What does 'beautiful' mean to YOU?"
Symmetry.
Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...)
Thankfully, no.
What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
It's a real doozy, but I can't post it, snot nice.
What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
Mathew Mcconaughey arrested for being wasted and running around naked playing the bongo drums.
What is the worst present you have ever received and why?
A Brillo pad.
What is the worst advice you have given?
"Do as I do, not as I say."

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and inviting me.

Some fun questions for today...

• A coworker asked if I was interested in meeting a friend of his. I agreed and met on a blind date. We were married 2 years later and it lasted for 25 years.
  • I have never picked up a woman at a bar. I look for long term relationships, not one night stands. Perhaps the worst I have heard is "I've lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you?"

• I guess Bill Clinton is a celebrity. His scandal with Monica Lewinsky is the best. "I did not have sex with that woman!" No, just blow jobs and cigars.

• My parents were from the Amish, my dad had a fourth grade education and my mom 8th grade. They never made much more than minimum wage, there were 8 of us kids. You can imagine how poor we were. Our house was sided in tar paper for years. Most years we got an orange for Christmas. One year my dad bought a tinkertoy set. But my favorite gift was when my mom bought two Tootsietoy jeeps and gave them to us 4 boys, she bought something else for the girls. In later years I found the same jeep on eBay and bought two of them, one light green and one dark green, and I am looking at them right now. I have never received a bad Christmas present.

• I don't know. The other night I was chatting with a young woman here on PM. I had to think to myself "man there is a life in the balance here." What if I say the wrong thing? It was a load on my shoulders all day.
So Tuesday is here, plans for today or just chilling with furry slippers and netflix like myself :D

I am going to work today, one of my jobs today is training and watching over a new guy to take over my job. My supervisor wants to use me as a swing man but we have been short on help so I have had the same job for the last 3 months. I go in to work having no idea what I will be doing which is a huge stressor for me. The work is simple though, I have 30 years experience in woodworking and I just do the best I can.

There are two type of beauty, exterior and interior. Exterior beauty for me is brunette, stout built, and no makeup. Interior beauty is friendly, compassionate, and not afraid to say their mind. If you find one with both, marry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00