Jim's cafe - Tuesday January 26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Hey everyone, saw there was no cafe posted for today yet so just thought I'd post it :)

Today's theme is animals, I'll put some animal-related q's & pix, feel free to answer the q's if you want or just post pix. If you don't like animals or don't feel like talking about them then feel free to talk about whatever you want! ;) Hope everyone is well and having a nice day, sending lots of hugs to you all! :) *hug*hug
Some tags (will do more in another post) - @1964dodge @Kiwi2016 @pooky @PrincessPure @MisterBGone @extraterrestrialone @Walker @KM76710 @Road to Nowhere @Champagne

Questions
1. What is one of your fave animals?
2. What is one of your least fave animals?
3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? And if no, do you want any?
4. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ok now my answers to the q's lol :p ;)

Cats :)

Alligators or crocodiles I guess, they just kinda freak me out.

3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? And if no, do you want any?

Yes, I have 1 cat.

A cat.

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
Hey, JMG. Big Hug *hug

Favorite animal is dogs. I've always been a dog person - allergic to cats so as cute as I think they are, I could never share my home with one. My ex and I had a dog names Sputnik, and she was our baby. Very smart, and so friendly, always there to wag her tail and lick my face when I needed it the most.

Least favorite would have to be skunks. They're cute and seem friendly enough, but they can emit the only smell that makes me physically sick.

No pets right now. I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. Plus, I still haven't moved on after Sputnik passed away.

If I could be any animal, I'd have to say an eagle. As far as birds (and animas in general) go, they're the epitome of cool. They're so cool, and they don't even try to be. They just are. Perched on a branch, surveying the world beneath them, the thought bubble above them would say something like, "That's right. I'm an eagle. I'm soooo cool. You all know I am, Feel free to bask in my cool demeanor. You know you want to. Be jealous of me. All other birds who aren't me are."

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
Ok now my answers to the q's lol :p ;)

Cats :)

Alligators or crocodiles I guess, they just kinda freak me out.

Yes, I have 1 cat.

A cat.
I think the thought bubble above an alligator or crocodile would say, "Don't even think about messing with me!"

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @JMG

I love rats.
I guess mosquitoes or something if that counts. I think most animals are pretty cool.
No pets of my own currently because I can’t handle taking care of anything else right now, but my one roommate has 4 snakes and 2 lizards, and my other two roommates (a married couple) have 3 cats.
Right now I’m thinking it might be cool to be a penguin. (Do not, in any way, take this as an endorsement of the Pittsburgh Penguins 😛). My answer will probably change the next time I think about it.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @JMG :)

Hard to pick just one. Dogs, cats, horses, giraffes, orangutans, lemurs, rusty spotted cats, bearded dragons..

Spiders. I can't even look at pictures of them.

3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many?
I currently have a dog and two cats. But my daughter is moving away in a few weeks and taking the dog with her as they are inseparable. Hopefully in time I'll find another dog to keep me company. I've got a friend who works in a shelter and she's going to keep an eye out for a suitable one.

Probably a seagull so I could spend all day swooping down to scare people and steal their chips.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @JMG .

1. fave animal : dog ( great dane )

2. least fave animal : skunk

3 have pets : 2 chihauhaus , 2 cats, 1 finch, 1 parakeet, 1 turtle and and aquarium of fish

4. could be an animal : a bear, i get too fish and scavange for berries. i'm also big enough to maul or eat anything that bothers me. and the best part is i hibernate all winter

mike

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @JMG for the tag and beautiful pictures.

This is an impossible question for me. I like pretty much all animals not just the ‘cute’ ones…except those who steal my blood.

All blood sucking little creatures that love me so much that want to give me malaria or lyme disease in return.

Recently my man brought home a stray cat. I named her Macarena but I don’t know her yet because I’m not there. We can’t have more animals since we have two homes and can’t drag them on the plane or leave them alone.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-21 at 16.43.58.jpeg

I don’t care as long as I wouldn’t be someone’s pat or even caged. I need freedom and independence.

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Hey good morning! ^^ @JMG thank you for the tag today 💜

Questions
I love birds a lot. I was interested in ornithology work, or bird rehab work for wildlife. But that didn't happen. Fav bird is a crow. or currawong.. Kookaburras are crazy too.. lol but fav bird is a crow.They are cheeky social birds, with higher intelligence. As are all the corvids. Love them. And then cats as second.

I'm sorry...dogs. I'm semi okay around them now. But I'm not fond of the loudness and hyper energy.

3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? And if no, do you want any? I have one cat. She's a sweet monster.

4. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be? A bird.. perhaps a seagull... Or flamingo 🖤

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you for opening cafe and tag @JMG
I'm late, I don't think I got the message for some reason, but I do check cafe so,

1) I love the big cats, tigers, lions, leopards.

2) I cant think of any.

3) I have 2 cats. 2 spoiled cats. I've been thinking about getting another small king snake since they're low maintenance and cute.

4) today, I'd be a house cat, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00