Jim's Cafe - Tuesday - June 18, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good day all SFers!

I was thinking a flower cafe would be nice! @Obsonet said they were planting hollyhocks, and google provided some lovely pictures...

One of my favorite little flowers is the vinca:

I used to have a container garden on my back porch, I miss that now that I am in an apartment building.

Come share your favorite flowers!

@NRW24 @DowntheRabbitHole @Jolene @Acy @Freya @Lotus @Jolene

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening @Angie and sharing such beautiful flowers....I love flower gardens so don't really have a favorite...
but love these pagoda-like flowers in our garden .. 1560867704694.png ...yes my husband is the gardener and I am the digger of holes so not sure of the name...lol...

Wishing all a wonderful Tuesday :)

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @kdm @A guy with feelings @BlueGreen @JMG @Blue Star @witty sarcasm @Innocent Forever @nobodyknows71 @damonlover16_99 @Citizen Insane @Fleurise @pooky @sassy123 @Kira @1964dodge @ClassicShowsFan @Havoc @mpk @HumanExMachina @extraterrestrialone @Sunday16 @SleepyOwl

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening @Angie and sharing such beautiful flowers....I love flower gardens so don't really have a favorite...
but love these pagoda-like flowers in our garden .. View attachment 23621 ...yes my husband is the gardener and I am the digger of holes so not sure of the name...lol...

Wishing all a wonderful Tuesday :)

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @kdm @A guy with feelings @BlueGreen @JMG @Blue Star @witty sarcasm @Innocent Forever @nobodyknows71 @damonlover16_99 @Citizen Insane @Fleurise @pooky @sassy123 @Kira @1964dodge @ClassicShowsFan @Havoc @mpk @HumanExMachina @extraterrestrialone @Sunday16 @SleepyOwl
U know kiwi, yellow flowers are the best. Space travellers use the yellow flowers' brightness to guide their spaceships. You know which one lured me to earth!!! And yours just lured me to the cafe. Thanks!!!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Good day all SFers!

I was thinking a flower cafe would be nice! @Obsonet said they were planting hollyhocks, and google provided some lovely pictures...

One of my favorite little flowers is the vinca:

I used to have a container garden on my back porch, I miss that now that I am in an apartment building.

Come share your favorite flowers!

@NRW24 @DowntheRabbitHole @Jolene @Acy @Freya @Lotus @Jolene
Dan...Dan...Dan...dandelions of course!!! And thanks Much... Much... Much... @Angie for this beautiful cafe!!!

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Alucard1334

You are not Alone
SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag, @Auri !

Can't add images for some reason, but Orchids are my all-time favorite flowers, especially in blacks and whites.
I'm a huge fan of off-color roses (Especially the rare black), and I LOVE white lotuses.

Yes, I'm a man who loves me some flowers. There's a pretty girl in there somewhere ;-)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag, @Auri !

Can't add images for some reason, but Orchids are my all-time favorite flowers, especially in blacks and whites.
I'm a huge fan of off-color roses (Especially the rare black), and I LOVE white lotuses.

Yes, I'm a man who loves me some flowers. There's a pretty girl in there somewhere ;-)
Who can not like flowers? :rolleyes: My whole apartment is filled with orchids, including fake ones in the bathroom :p

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
As much as I love having flowers at my place, I SUCK (I can't stress the word enough) at taking care of them. Currently I have a plant with little pink flowers on my desk and a little mandarine in the living room because it needs sun. I forget watering them all the time...

When I was a student, I adopted 5 cactuses - Jean-Claude, Ernest, Peter, Adrian and Manuella.
They don't need to be watered regularly, I thought. Well... They died. *blue *facepalm

Thanks for tagging me @Angie @Ineluki @Acy
*grouphug

As some of you know, gardening and yard work have been my main focus lately as I neglected my yard for 2 years *shh
I have many perennials throughout my yard, including hostas, columbine, Bishops weed, daylilies, tulips, Echinacea, and a bunch of others. One flower I don't have, which I very much WANT, is called Cupid's dart, or Catananche. A true blue does not exist in natural flowers, but this comes close!

27406z.jpg catananche_caerulea_05.jpg

Come join us! @Innocent Forever @lonely-adrian @rubytigrcat @ameliaQ @bobbob @Walker @Butterfly @SleepyOwl

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thanks for tagging me @Angie @Ineluki @Acy
*grouphug

As some of you know, gardening and yard work have been my main focus lately as I neglected my yard for 2 years *shh
I have many perennials throughout my yard, including hostas, columbine, Bishops weed, daylilies, tulips, Echinacea, and a bunch of others. One flower I don't have, which I very much WANT, is called Cupid's dart, or Catananche. A true blue does not exist in natural flowers, but this comes close!

View attachment 23637 View attachment 23638

Come join us! @Innocent Forever @lonely-adrian @rubytigrcat @ameliaQ @bobbob @Walker @Butterfly @SleepyOwl
Hey dtrh, what's that plant in the lower left of the bottom picture?

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
As much as I love having flowers at my place, I SUCK (I can't stress the word enough) at taking care of them. Currently I have a plant with little pink flowers on my desk and a little mandarine in the living room because it needs sun. I forget watering them all the time...

When I was a student, I adopted 5 cactuses - Jean-Claude, Ernest, Peter, Adrian and Manuella.
They don't need to be watered regularly, I thought. Well... They died. *blue *facepalm
Try a geranium. I had one of them once in my bedroom windowsill. Resilient little fucker, lasted for around 7 yrs, so I named it "Bastard" because it was evidently as hard as.

Here's some from the garden

1560885721440.jpeg

1560885746140.jpeg

1560885774832.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00