Jim's cafe Tuesday October 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome all to the cafe, I'm hoping you're all in good spirits. Share your plans for the day ahead, share somefunny memes too or LOL cats :D whatever you want!

Enjoy some of our Tueday specials :) All are on the house ;)

1602553290386.png 1602553306339.png 1602553319406.png

Some questions to start the day *stars

What will finally break the internet?

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?

If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with?

What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?

1602553765721.png 1602553784721.png

bag_of_struggles

Something innocuous. Like people favorite movie.

Too many. Gotten on motorcycles with a stranger.

Nothing really.

If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with?
A puppy ad.

Idk. I don’t think I’ve ever been tricked into something. I feel I have full responsibility for everything I’ve ever done and believed in.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Video of a prominent Orange-American being led away in handcuffs.
Can't think of anything really, except for the extremely muscular gym teacher in high school who used to go out 'jogging' with certain female students every day.
This image of a black hole that looks like an eye:
hhyyy.jpg
Crazy Curtain Lady from YT
When I was a little kid. That if I wore a certain thing around my neck at all times, if I died I'd go directly to Heaven, no questions asked.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Now that's just silly. Of course they're going to ask questions. It's a two-part interview process and then a 48-hour (weekdays only; no holidays) delay to get your answer.
Nahh, that's for them suckers who aint got that thing around their necks. If you've got it, the bouncers wave you right in. According to the little old ladies when I was a kid. They had me going there for a couple of years.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Some questions to start the day *stars

The internet will be around until the end of time.

In my tenth grade science class a girl was dancing by her desk and the teacher asked her if she could do that naked.

I am watching "The King" on Netflix. I love it.

I would tell people to forgive themselves and love themselves.

As a child going to an Amish-Mennonite church I was taught that everyone who owned a television was going to hell.

ShyGuy

What will finally break the internet? Either hamsters or rudeness, not sure which one.

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? They said false information.

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with? An advertisement for Gokujou Parodius for the Super Famicom

What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing? When I was in 2nd grade, my neighbor that tricked me often said he had a code machine in a room that generates video game codes for him

PrincessPure

What will finally break the internet? Nothing?

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? I fell asleep on this professor's chair between the classes and when he entered the class, didn't bother to wake me up and taught the class in whispering mode O.O
Tbh one of the most embarrassing but also funniest moments of my life, he still jokes about that in the class *huh *hysterical

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? I like the book that I'm reading rn, "you are a badass at making money". Not a huge fan of books but it's cool

If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with? LOL can't think of anything

What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing? Some strangers on the internet made me believe I was ugly and overpopulating the earth and I still believe that.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening @Champagne...

Plans for the day --- work (so not very exciting)

Now to the other questions...

I had an art history professor who used a riding crop to change slides (yes dating myself as there was someone babysitting the slide projector) walking up and down the theater seating and he would always find one student sleeping so he would hit the back of the chair next to the unsuspecting student and the reaction was priceless...

Also have to add that when my mother was an extended day care teacher (pre-school aged kids) she had one kid who liked to bite other kids stomachs...so one day she gently did the same to him...her description of the kid's reaction was priceless and he never did it again

Alas nothing yet...but in talking with my therapist...going to re-read Viktor Frankl's Man's Search For Meaning... he suggested having "conversations" with him...still struggling with that one I will admit...but am going to give it a go...

Know this is longer than a minute...but seems so apropos ....

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As a kid I was reluctant to learn how to tell time...so my parents would send me to bed when it was dark...needless to say they loved that winter...lol

Wishing all a great Tuesday!!!

tagging @Shadowlands @Sunday16 @Bergerac @mpk @pooky @Lane @1964dodge @Lady Wolfshead @auburnfrog @Kira @Nick @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @nobodyknows71 @Sunspots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00