Jim's Cafe - Tuesday September 13th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by baywasp, Sep 13, 2016.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Since nobody's started this yet, guess I will. I'll set up some ingredients and we can have make-your-own pizza day in the cafe. Sounds like fun.

I slept in for a long time this morning. I'm tired and a little sore from practice, even though I didn't fully participate in everything. There's an extra practice today, but I have class pretty much the entire time, unfortunately. I'd love to go if I could. I have class in 30 minutes and I think we have a rugby club meeting tonight, but nobody's posted it on the Facebook group yet so I'm not sure. My internet's been spotty today (something to do with the DNS server not responding), so I hope I'll see if they post a message about that.

Today I was having lunch and an older man complimented my style, saying it reminded him of a '60s coffeeshop and that I was showing my uniqueness. That made me really happy. Hope everyone else is having a good day.
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Pizza sounds good :)

I have class and peer support group today.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, got up late today but feel pretty good :) Bella's having a post bed nap on the couch.
    @baywasp things were much simpler in the 60's, I know cause I was there lol@Rockclimbinggirl hope your class and peer group support go well
    Take care everyone
  4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Pizza also sounds good.
    Doing close to nothing today. I came back from the beach yesterday and wished that I didn't have to leave. Going to NYC tomorrow by myself on the train; all my friends seem to think it takes guts to do by myself but I didn't want to sit around the house for another day. I start my new job next Monday and then I won't have any vacation time for a long while.
    Take care SF!
    DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Still going through a bunch of crap here. I just want to sleep and maybe wake up in a few years when all of this is over.
    DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Adding pineapples and onions on the pizza! Hold the sauce!

The social medias in a frenzy over Hillarys Sunday health issue in the US. Like wolves going in for the kill to another wolf for showing weakness.
    Brian777 likes this.