Jim's cafe Wednesday 22nd July. Happy birthday Jolene and laup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning peeps, I hope you are all having a lovely day/night wherever in the world you are.

Today is Jolene's birthday, let's all make her feeling special just like how she is special and amazing. Cake and cocktails for today's birthday bash for all old enough to drink ;) 🧨 I hope you have a wonderful day Jolene, we care about you a lot, you are worthy of love and happiness, may this year bring you all you desire :) The drinks are on the house 🥰😊 @Jolene

Happy birthday to @laup as well - may you have an amazing day. I hope you enjoy every second :)

1595388435359.png 1595388465278.png 1595388499276.png 1595388875359.png 1595388938098.png

I've got some cool questions up my sleeve for the definite hangover after those alcohol loaded cocktails 😂🥰🤗🌈

• Is cereal soup? ...
  • What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
  • What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
  • What's invisible but you wish people could see?
  • What's the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
  • Is a hotdog a sandwich? ...
  • What's the best Wi-Fi name you've seen?
Tagging..

@JMG @Lilmeowmeow @JDot @Innocent Forever @Sunspots @Fauve @Witty✯Sarcasm @1964dodge @Thauoy

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for the tag @Champagne :) Happy bday @Jolene :) *stars*bday
Sorry my brain is weird right now so only answered some of the q's that I have some kind of answer for ;)

Is cereal soup?
No, soup to me is hot.

What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

I guess I'll do these for my gender even though I'm attracted to the opposite gender lol.
Sexiest woman name (one of them anyway) - Veronica or Valerie
Least sexy name - Feels kinda mean to answer this one but I guess Gertrude, Hilda or Helga.

What's invisible but you wish people could see?

How good a person's intentions really are :)

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

No, not really imo lol.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Happy birthday @Jolene
Thanks for tagging me @Champagne
The question as to whether cereal is a soup pisses me off kinda. Mostly it should say cereal with milk rather than just cereal because cereal can be eaten dry and I prefer it that way. Besides it's a rather silly question. I don't think soup has to be hot (I love a nice cool gazpacho) or 100% savory (I've had or at least seen watermelon gazpacho or strawberry soup on menus) but it just rubs me the wrong way that someone would even suggest cereal (with milk) is a soup. IDK I'm way too passionate about that.
I also don't think a hot dog is a sandwich. It's just a hot dog. But I can understand a lot better where that idea would come from.

Too lazy to think of answers to the other questions and not feeling the best emotionally.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'll try to answer the questions, they are hard today lol
1. is cereal soup : no and soup can be hot or cold but ill never eat cold soup

2. name : sexiest -heather least sexy - gertrude (sorry any gertrudes )

3. what conspiracy : that donald trump cross dresses and is gay, and he is actually a communist that wants us to be part of russia

4. can't be seen : a person's true aura, you could see if they are good or bad at the core

5. weirdest smell : my boys bedroom when they were teenagers

6. is a hot dog a sandwhich : no definately not

7. wifi : no idea

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  • Is cereal soup? ... No, because I generally think of soup as savory.
  • What is the sexiest and least sexy name? I don't really want to answer that, because if someone has a "least sexy" name, that will make them feel bad.
  • What secret conspiracy would you like to start? That there will be world peace one day.
  • What's invisible but you wish people could see? A person's feelings.
  • What's the weirdest smell you have ever smelled? Rotten garbage
  • Is a hotdog a sandwich? ... Not really, I think of a sandwich as being on regular bread.
  • What's the best Wi-Fi name you've seen? Not sure about that, my uncle's used to be "surveillance van" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00