Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 28th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Come open up with us @Kira @na-taya @Shannew @gazjustgaz @Arun @Silverpuddle @charlietgirl @Butterfly @Ash600 @Shadowlands @Daíthí @Rockclimbinggirl @MarkahMalady @Petal @shania @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee @Joe Smith @Ashen One @Lulabelle @Woowoo @Reckless Kelly @Kate68 @Yang Gu @Lola7102
Haven't slept much last night. Woke up at 4 and eventually decided to read a book and had a shower, journaled, tidied a bit, came on here. not yet sure what my plans for today are.
Oh it's been snowing a bit. It looks awesome! Not so sure about going out in it :) but that's secondary to the looks, of course :)
What are your plans for today?

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter

Charlene

SF Supporter
Anne received a nice invitation at her profile page asking her to come here. So here I am.
"HI".....a little shy.
Ermmm....have a beautiful day everyone.

Plan A- not freaking out....goes well until now.
Plan B- do the anxiety related visit to health insurance....check!
Plan C- work a little.....check!
Plan D- haircut.....in 45 mins....pray for a good hair dresser
Plan E- go to the psych and get what I deserve :)
Plan F- quality time with little Anne....who is still mega snotty....

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi all and thanks for the invite @texaskitty ! I hope you're ok @Kate68 and welcome to the cafe!

As I'm struggling with heat at the moment I thought I'd bring along a few things to keep me warm, and a few ideas for you keen knitters in the family:

Me at work:
View attachment 6451

Think you can make me one of these @Lilyfrog @texaskitty @Kira ?
View attachment 6452

Had to be American! ;)
View attachment 6453

Can finally feel my fingers! :confused:
View attachment 6454

Well it is cold! :rolleyes::oops:
View attachment 6455 View attachment 6456

Just because it's funny! :D
View attachment 6457

Gotta keep the boys and girls warm too:
View attachment 6458 View attachment 6459

Could do with some warming hugs and some food @unlucky me @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @Pagan @bobbob @Daíthí @JacsMom @Petal @Anne Charlotte @walkerbait95 @Kalicka @drinty @bubblebear @sa3 @Lola 2018 @Bassettherapy @sassy123 @Winter Blues @JustLovely @Shannew @Jolene @Ash600 and anyone else whose body heat is currently hotter than mine!! :)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the cafe @Kate68 !!
@Karmitkurmit those made me laugh
good plans @Anne Charlotte :)
So I cut up some peppers to roast them in the oven. Spoke to a friend. Pretended to work for a little bit. Opened the cafe. And it's only 10.26 in the morning.........

Come join us @darkangel52 @Dark Angel 777 @Charlieb10088 @DoodlingStars @crumbum @Witty_Sarcasm @Citizen Insane @Brian777 @Jolene @Lost @Who am I now @lost_soul @Dycorp @bhawk @nico_justnico @bobbob @nobodyknows71 @dtc @JustSteve @Lynne1974

Cagla

romantic bastard

unlucky me

Wooowww so lovely @Karmitkurmit
Im finally back on my track in sf ish lol.sooooo funny.here catch these and since im warm(its 11c yay) I'll warm you up.huggggggsssss.i was searching and i found this sentence and loved it so im gonna write it here.it's not english or maybe its translated.whatever im gonna translate.i lack at confidence it's not like im bad at english:D
"It doesn't make a difference where you stand at the beginning of the road,the important thing is to have enough motivation to win!"
Makes sense right?I'm not bad at it :rolleyes:

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi everyone and thanks for the invite @Karmitkurmit ! I can’t see any food ... so this lots just out of my kitchen. Help yourselves. The hot water bottle is for @Karmitkurmit. Have you tried putting the heating on it’s freezing ..... Happy Wednesday everyone xx

View attachment 6465 View attachment 6464 View attachment 6463 View attachment 6462
Aww I love toad in the hole!! :p My fridge/freezer has decided it's too cold and packed up too! No food :(

I'd love to put the heating on Winter, but it needs oil :rolleyes:

Thanks for the hot bot! :D

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF
@Aethyr @P1892 @somberkid833 @Vithal Chalasani @JustANormalGuy @PlanetEarth @Onerious @Kyle_Xan @Mark78 @gabb.ee @Reem @NeilLondon @shiva the god of death @burning-fairy @Lifefullofpain @kon peki

Come join us @LonelyHiker @icefire @Lone_Wolf @JohnyH @Depressed in SF @Mercedesgirl @SA76 @Strawberry SK @Lonely85 @fud0 @Jade24 @Jaxa
@PhoenixLady - how was? @rabitt3434 - how's you?

Finished watching a movie now - dirty dancing 2. Not sure what else I'll do today. Need some ribbon for something (if I make what I plan on maybe can take an awesome picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00