Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 28th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thank you for opening the café and inviting me @Innocent Forever! It is still early morning here, dark and cold. It's supposed to rain later. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

@Alwayswrong @BlueTyger @Cagla @crumbum @Dawn @Deety @DoodlingStars @DrownedFishOnFire @extraterrestrialone @Gonz @Ineluki @JMG @Kiwi2016 @may71 @RCee @Somebody Else @Sunday16 @Witty_Sarcasm @yonk
its always nice ot be here
i’m rushing to work but its supposed ot be a nice day. llooking forward to it. thanks for inviting me Shania!!!

yonk

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Good morning! @texaskitty - Thank you for the invite and delicious coffee(s)!

@Karmitkurmit - lol at the woolly suits. I hope you get warm soon!

It's the end of February and temps here are like in early April, around 12°C (53°F)...I want spring, but
could use a few more days of cold to get my apartment back to about 18-21°C (62-70°F). It gets much
hotter very quickly when it goes above 10°C outside.

If the real weather here won't cooperate, I'll make do with this to daydream:

And this, too!

Chores to do today. And I've started my mini-exercise plan. Once a day, I climb the stairs from the underground parking to my apartment
on the 15th floor. Take rests along the way, but it's already easier and it's only been three days. :)

Have a good day everyone!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hi everybody! I brought some rainbow cakes along since I love cake. Whenever I'm in an absolutely terrible mood I buy myself a slice to enjoy lol

Hope everyone has a good day. *hugs for all! Special love to @Innocent Forever, thanks for remembering me. I'm a lot better now.
Hey DS, I love those colors but I just want to remark how different people are so different when reacting to the same kind of things. And I hope I'm saying it correctly so you don't take it wrong because what I'm saying is actually a celebration of the happy part of what you just said and that is to make myself happy when feeling horrible I'm likely to eat blue cheese - like a quarter pound of it or maybe something ultra spicy!!! Crazy, right? Anyway, glad you have such a colorful way to feeling better.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever

I've spent the day at the hospital with my mother as she had to have more tests done for her breast cancer. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any spread so it should be straightforward surgery and radiotherapy. And the coffee shop in the hospital does great coffee :)
The most frustrating part of the day was trying to park... Drove around the carpark for an hour trying to find a space, ended up being very naughty and parking in the empty staff carpark! Was very relieved to get back and not be clamped!

Snuggling under a blanket on the sofa now to keep warm...

BlueTyger

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever

I've spent the day at the hospital with my mother as she had to have more tests done for her breast cancer. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any spread so it should be straightforward surgery and radiotherapy. And the coffee shop in the hospital does great coffee :)
The most frustrating part of the day was trying to park... Drove around the carpark for an hour trying to find a space, ended up being very naughty and parking in the empty staff carpark! Was very relieved to get back and not be clamped!

Snuggling under a blanket on the sofa now to keep warm...
That doesn't sound too bad :) Best wishes to your mother! (And to you of course)

Take care
~Blue

RCee

Morning. Ice cream for breakfast after seeing my service coordinator. Gonna go to the pub to watch Spurs today like I planned yesterday. Then I have to write another essay. My last one of the 4 that are due soon!
Rocky Road ice cream!
I was scrollingdown quickly and made a hard stop and said to myself "is that rocky road?" Checked out your post. Perfect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00