Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 29th June

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning beautiful cafe patrons! It is a chilly grey June day over here in the UK so I think I am going to teleport state-side for some sunshine. I will bring my own tea obviously.

So much to do here today that I am not sure where to start. @WildCherry was supposed to be sorting out the bacon sandwiches this morning but she is still in bed, so we are going continental for this morning's special with pain au chocolat and fresh orange juice.

Going to go get more tea and see if I can engage my brain enough to do something constructive at work now.

Have a lovely day all of you!

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I hope you have a wonderful day. Today I have the purpose to help others and their misfortuate. If I can make someone smile then I have achieved my purpose for today. I might see the darkness but if I cheer one person then that's a worthy value of life.

SillyOldBear and calvinandhobbs like this.
  3. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Today has been a really stressful but great day :)

I went to my usual mental health group that i turn up once a fortnight if I can be bothered and that went really well and i think I'm getting to know everyone who attends and thankfully a woman I can't didn't turn which is good as she can come as a bit boring as she talks she's reading the most boring shopping list thats 80 pages long that i end up yawning with boredom.

Then I got the bus and went home and waiting for my next appointment which is a job interview for a medication company, the job interview itself went really well and think I am going to like that line of work. So hopefully I will hear from them shortly and will let you know what happens.

Now I am just chilling on my mac-baby (Apple Mac Laptop) and having a natter on the forums and chat rooms. I am also thinking I may look into pleasure activities i can do online.

4. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Good morning. I'm just feeling grumpy and let down by system after system again. I suppose I will stay in bed today and read. It's going to be 33 or 34 today. I feel like doing nothing today.

5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

My friend might come see me today or tomorrow. I'm going to assume it's not today because we were going to go for lunch, and he's coming from sort of far away and hasn't contacted me yet, so it seems like a reasonable assumption. But maybe he will.

6. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Slept too much. I hate it when that happens.
    I have guitar classes today, didn't study much but I think I can do it.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Ugh, another day of nothing. Feel really tired and just want to sleep. I definitely need to look for work the rest of the week. Plan to be out every day so that should be easy.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Haha @Freya, I had a lovely bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning. Did I forget to get you one? Lol...!