Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello.

I keep getting tagged.

What goes on in here then? :)
Hi StillSurviving and thanks for joining us in the café. Jim's cafe is a daily thread where we just get together and have a chat. It's one of my favourite things about SF, it's my daily bit of escapism. It's a friendly place where you to get to know people, share news etc. Sometimes there's a theme or a topic for discussion, other days it's just general chit chat. Anyway, it's good to have you with us :)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am still working on my husbands Father’s Day craft! I suck at all art stuff so he will really appreciate it I hope.

My baby and I spend the day shopping. Now I need to get ready to cook dinner. We are trying to eat healthy to help my mood.
I forgot about your Father's Day project. How's it coming along?

It sounds like you've had a nice day. What are you cooking for dinner?

Last edited:
Thank you @Woowoo :) and everybody here!!!
Today it's been sunny after rain overnight. Guess what! I left my car windows open!!!
It wasn't too bad. I ran an errand for my son today, went to exercise class and chilled. I didn't have to work today, but I will tomorrow (starting early early in the morning, so will have an early night. Right now, the weather is lovely here. Not too hot, not too humid now.
I am so grateful for this website and community. I feel better knowing you all are here.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello.

I keep getting tagged.

What goes on in here then? :)
We say hi to each other, chill out, post whatever we want, have fun, live on an alternate universe. Hmm, any of that.
Or as the byline to the cafe says: Our warm, friendly cafe is the perfect place to get to know people. Drop in and say hello, tell a joke, share a song or let us know how your day is going. We can't wait to get to know you!

(@Freya you changed the byline........????)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you @Woowoo :) and everybody here!!!
Today it's been sunny after rain overnight. Guess what! I left my car windows open!!!
It wasn't too bad. I ran an errand for my son today, went to exercise class and chilled. I didn't have to work today, but I will tomorrow (starting early early in the morning, so will have an early night. Right now, the weather is lovely here. Not too hot, not too humid now.
I am so grateful for this website and community. I feel better knowing you all are here.
Oops, sorry you left your windows open- that's the kind of thing that I do!! At least it's been sunny where you are so it's had a chance to dry.

It sounds like you had a good day today. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight ready for your early start :)

StillSurviving

Mostly just talking about how your day went and maybe posting pictures of things that make you happy so that other people can share in the happy vibes.
Hi StillSurviving and thanks for joining us in the café. Jim's cafe is a daily thread where we just get together and have a chat. It's one of my favourite things about SF, it's my daily bit of escapism. It's a friendly place where you to get to know people, share news etc. Sometimes there's a theme or a topic for discussion, other days it's just general chit chat. Anyway, it's good to have you with us :)
We say hi to each other, chill out, post whatever we want, have fun, live on an alternate universe. Hmm, any of that.
Or as the byline to the cafe says: Our warm, friendly cafe is the perfect place to get to know people. Drop in and say hello, tell a joke, share a song or let us know how your day is going. We can't wait to get to know you!

(@Freya you changed the byline........????)
Thanks folks!

I'll try and join in more then.

I've been busy spending this evening - buying my own Birthday presents! Unlikely i'll get anything from anyone else and to be honest, I don't want anything. Work have been hassling me for my date of birth (they could just look in my personnel file). They know it's June but can't remember which date (I scribbled it out on the Birthday board).

Will join in more on future days. I hope we are all well!

Thanks @Woowoo! Today was ok. I was busy at work which distracted me from being depressed. However, I had to pay for a repair on my car so that sucked. Why do things start failing on cars as soon as you pay it off? But also, an interesting guy I met at the dealership asked me out. I declined, 'cause I'm not ready, but it was nice.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks @Woowoo! Today was ok. I was busy at work which distracted me from being depressed. However, I had to pay for a repair on my car so that sucked. Why do things start failing on cars as soon as you pay it off? But also, an interesting guy I met at the dealership asked me out. I declined, 'cause I'm not ready, but it was nice.
That's bloody typical. I always find that things go wrong when it's most inconvenient :mad:

It's nice to be asked out though - bit of a confidence boost :)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks folks!

I'll try and join in more then.

I've been busy spending this evening - buying my own Birthday presents! Unlikely i'll get anything from anyone else and to be honest, I don't want anything. Work have been hassling me for my date of birth (they could just look in my personnel file). They know it's June but can't remember which date (I scribbled it out on the Birthday board).

Will join in more on future days. I hope we are all well!
If you buy your own presents at least you'll get something you actually want :)

frostheaved

4th year college student
My day went okay apart from receiving lots of sympathy for my sprained ankle, and unavoidably being kinda slow. We're having vermont curry thus evening (gross!!!!!!!!!!! ) But it's fine because I had good exchanges with my co-worker and supervisor friends. And that I have a shiny kabutops in poke go.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My day entailed some boring details such as signing up for supplementary insurance. Getting some movie from the library to keep me busy tomorrow on my day off and trying to motivate myself to get some organization done in my bedroom as it is a huge mess.

Cheers hope @Woowoo ur day went fine and everyone else too.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00