Jim's Cafe Wednesday 7th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Due to the impending snowstorm work let us out two hours early which they will pay us (no vacation time or personal time used). Woo Hoo! So I am relaxing and while the snow has started it hasn't acummulated. We are supposed to get 12 inches or more so I may not have work tomorrow morning either. Then the snow is suppose to melt. Then another storm...

may71

On Her Majesty's Secret Service perhaps?
I can't remember the one.

I think it's that one where there's this evil supervillain that has a plot to use some destructive technology to extort vast sums from the governments of the world. While James is snooping around trying to discover what's going on, he gets caught. Then the evil supervillain decides to reveal the details of his evil plot, since there's no reason not to since he knows he's going to kill James anyway and there's no way he can escape. Then James escapes anyway and calls in a massive comando force that does battle with the supervillain's henchmen, and causes havoc in the supervillain's stronghold, and James and the goodguys eventually win. :D

may71

[QUOTE="Ash600, post: 1638124, member: 39653"
On Her Majesty's Secret Service perhaps?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, my joke fell a bit flat.

In all seriousness, I remember seeing the movie but I can't remember much about it, other than that Tele Sevalas (sp?) was the bad guy.

Winslow

Antiquitie's Friend
SF Supporter
When May71 mentioned James calling in a massive Commando Force, I think he's referring to "You Only Live Twice" because that film had a massive force of Ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00