Jim's Cupcake Cafe - Tuesday 12th June '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
And I agree, too much icing is nauseating.
Oh tell me about it. The amount of times I've been to weddings and been given a slice of cake taken from the corner and so just ending up with 99% icing and a fucking slither of actual cake. One of the many reasons (of which there are quite a few) why I hate going to weddings. And to think in the past I actually gate-crashed a few.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I'd rather not tbh. - Misuse of cheese and of cake :p
Lol, okay. Then you pick one :p Just...no chocolate. Not a huge fan of chocolate.

...Yeah, I know. This is the part where you go, "Who the fuck doesn't like chocolate?"

I say, "Me."

And you stare at me with a look, like, "Okay, you fucking weirdo," and are then forever wary of my intentions from that moment forward.

Let's move on, shall we?

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Lol, okay. Then you pick one :p Just...no chocolate. Not a huge fan of chocolate.

...Yeah, I know. This is the part where you go, "Who the fuck doesn't like chocolate?"

I say, "Me."

And you stare at me with a look, like, "Okay, you fucking weirdo," and are then forever wary of my intentions from that moment forward.

Let's move on, shall we?

Ok so either we can do a sponge cake with a jam and cream filling or have something savoury instead.
Oh fuck me! Did I just say savoury? Shite alive looks like I've just re-opened pandora's box to start another debate. What am I gonna do now? - I know, light up a ciggie!! :D

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Ok so either we can do a sponge cake with a jam and cream filling or have something savoury instead.
Oh fuck me! Did I just say savoury? Shite alive looks like I've just re-opened pandora's box to start another debate. What am I gonna do now? - I know, light up a ciggie!! :D
Haha, cigarette sounds good.

Hmm. We already have jam-filled donuts, though. You like your strawberry jam, don't you? Lol. What about red velvet cake? Or angel food cake?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Oh tell me about it. The amount of times I've been to weddings and been given a slice of cake taken from the corner and so just ending up with 99% icing and a fucking slither of actual cake. One of the many reasons (of which there are quite a few) why I hate going to weddings. And to think in the past I actually gate-crashed a few.
I don't think I've ever been to an actual traditional wedding before...with cake. Lol.

Why did you crash weddings in the past? This should be interesting.

ChildOfHope

Looks like y'all want cupcakes.... so today is a cupcake cafe. Of course you can bring along other food/drinks to share (wouldn't want @Lulabelle @sassy123 or @ChildOfHope to feel lost without alcohol).
View attachment 11379
View attachment 11380
The best thing about a cupcake cafe is that it's all free!
@AsphyxiateOnWords @walker95 @Woowoo @Paisley @gypsylee @Kalicka @frostheaved @HumanExMachina @Witty_Sarcasm @Ash600 @RCee @Mylifeisamess @extraterrestrialone @Jinis40 @Freya @agwoodliffe @Gems @jimbus @Sunday16 @Petal @bobbob @Acanthi @Shyguy53 @MagickLynx

Oh, and did I forget to mention, we're going on a submarine/warship to visit the top 25 cafes in the world...
Thank you for the tag, Inno! *brings the Loconut coconut liqueur with rum*

ChildOfHope

Thank you for the tag, Woo! I'd like one of every flavor lol

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks @AsphyxiateOnWords . It's mainly because I haven't left the house and nobody will buy them for me the bastards! But seeing as I've gone this long I might as well see where it takes me.

Wedding cakes are pure shite. All the things I hate most - fruit cake, marzipan and icing. I wanted a trifle for our wedding but my mother wouldn't let me :(

I actually stole a wedding cake as a teenager. A few friends and I had been drinking all afternoon. A house down the road was having a wedding reception for their daughter in a marquee in the garden. All the guests were outside on the lawn and we thought it would be really funny to hide top tier of the cake... But everyone went crazy and we were too scared to admit we'd hidden it for a prank :oops:
It got into the local paper and the whole village was outraged that anyone would steal a wedding cake. We all felt soooo fucking guilty. Probably why I hate wedding cake so much :D
(They got divorced after two years - I hope it wasn't lack of cake that ruined it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00