Jim's first day of Feb 19 cafe that Walker was meant to open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Honestly, this chart just makes me want to gain weight if anything, because the idea of people phrasing my weight class as "OH LAWD HE COMIN" makes me feel so happy.
But you wouldn't really be able to move at that point, so technically you won't be going anywhere. *hysterical
Though they will know if you're coming....ok I'll stop now. haha

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
But you wouldn't really be able to move at that point, so technically you won't be going anywhere. *hysterical
Though they will know if you're coming....ok I'll stop now. haha
Well yeah, they would know i'm coming at that point, because by then i'd need one of those cranes to get about. ;)
(We could really do with an angel emoji)

@Woowoo thanks for the tag, you're a doll :)

Gosh, darn, heck. lol I don't do swearing. What happened to the cafe @Walker was gonna open? I was up at like 4.30 am and asked him to open it and yet it's 9.32 and it isn't open.
Anyways, I'm not sure what the cafe is about today.
happy Friday's to y'all!!!!!

Come join us and make me feel less alone here @Reaver @Sunspots @Supernova @Dycorp @Angel368 @nobodyknows71 @Witty_Sarcasm @kdm @Woowoo (reached my tag limit).

I gotta run to work now.
Hope to book tickets today. And maybe get the rest of my money back. The flights have gone up.

I feel like a mess. - not done my hair as no time.

What are your plans today?
What random thoughts are you enlightening us with?
If you'd study something what would you choose?

Love and light

Happy Friday

TGIF!!!!
I would like to study everything. First probably philosophy, then maths, then re-study physics, and I mean all of physics. Optics, electromagnetic, quantum theory, relativity, fluid and non fluid mechanics, heat transfer, diffusion, material resistance, electricity, cosmology, ... And then go to chemistry. Then Biology.
but it would be too bad to just learn one thing at once so I decided I would learn 3 things at once.
One by one, the things above, to complete with one of these :
Psychology, Sociology, Economy and Finance, Politics, Gestion
and every topic of the medical field one by one

But I would also learn how to dance, to sing, to sculpt, to draw and paint, to knit, to sew, to blacksmith...

And more importantly, I would learn to be helpful, kind and benevolent.

That's about it.
But let's not forget. I would like to learn about you.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh, fun topic. I think I was happiest at maybe 27. Towards the end of my PhD when I had good friends and was newly in love with my husband and hadn't really had to deal with the real world yet. I also wouldn't mind going back to 18 if I could not date my ex this time, heh.

I'm already studying the thing I want to, haha. But in terms of other stuff I'd like to take singing lessons one of these days to get better at that, and learn a language.

Sunday16

SF Supporter
Awesome Cafe today! I like the questions and the cute pet pictures!
If you'd study something what would you choose?
If I could I would travel and take college courses everywhere I go! I'd study art, history, literature, psychology and more art.
If you could revisit an age, what age would you revisit and why?
I'd relive my 30s - they were fun but I'd save more of my money and make better relationship choices!

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What?? You don't swear Inno??? You mean to say that @AsphyxiateOnWords has never given you the encouragement to do so?:p:rolleyes:
I was just thinking after I wrote it that I often say shucks or heck/hell but it doesn't really count as swearing. Nope. I don't.
Lol. Well, exuuuse me. :p

And here, I thought we had something special, you and I.
After I wrote it I got scared of how you'd reply. I was realising that maybe should be careful how I kid. I'm glad now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00