Jim's Happy birthday cafe Sunday 6th September, come in, there's cake!💞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone, its a special cafe today as some amazing people are celebrating their birthday. Let's PARTY 💜💕💞

To @JMG I love reading your posts, you are always so thoughtful, extremely kind and gentle with everyone, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with surprises, cake, love, peace and happiness.

1599367288118.png 1599367354886.png

A huge happy birthday to @AFlower Thanks for your always lovely posts and being your wonderful self, have a great day!!

1599367257904.png 1599367304567.png

Happy birthday to @Daisy111 - Have a splendid day and have a great time, I hope you are surrounded by family and friends to celebrate.

1599367443718.png

Last edited:

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Woww tysm @Champagne for the kind bday wishes! :) I appreciate it so much, and also what you said about my posts that really means a lot to me! :) I enjoy reading your posts too, you're awesome & I also appreciate how you open the cafe so often & all the cool & fun q's you ask too! :) Hope you're well & that you have a great day also. *hug*hug*hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Woww tysm @Champagne for the kind bday wishes! :) I appreciate it so much, and also what you said about my posts that really means a lot to me! :) I enjoy reading your posts too, you're awesome & I also appreciate how you open the cafe so often & all the cool & fun q's you ask too! :) Hope you're well & that you have a great day also. *hug*hug*hug
Awww, thanks darling, that means so much to me that I'm appreciated and you're welcome, every word I said is solid truth, you are so considerate of others feelings and I love that 💜 Enjoy your special day to the best of your ability and I hope you have many, many more amazing birthday's ahead, you're as sweet as pie. 💕

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and inviting me. this is also my 2 year anniversary on SF. i joined on sept 6 2018

happy bday @JMG you are indeed a special person on SF, i also read your posts and i find that you are very compasionate and kind. so @Champagne may have given you a compliment but it was the truth. i hope you have a great bday and many happy years ahead, you deserve it

happy bday @AFlower and @Daisy111 i hope you have a great bday full of joy and happiness and have many good years ahead....mike....*hug*grouphug2*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh wowsers, happy SF anniversary @1964dodge Looks like we have a lot to celebrate today!! Congrats my friend *stars

2 years here and you've won the battle, I'm so proud of you and even prouder that you are my friend. 💕
awe shucks mam it weren't notjin lol. thank you so much and being your friend is my priviledge. and i'm determined to win the war...mike...*hug*grouphug2*shake*shake*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00