Jims hugs (and dolphin) cafe Wednesday 29th July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Quite a travesty that its after 1.30pm here in the UK and the cafe still isn't open.
@Walker is opening the doors with @KindaOtiose and @Lilmeowmeow

@Champagne and @Kitten ^._.^ are greeting everyone.

@Acy and @Nick will bring us places to sit

@JMG @Witty⭐️Sarcasm will provide questions if anyone wants such things.

Just come and chill out and curl up and relax. We need more things but can't do more tagging in this post.

What thing makes you smile (for example for me that would be dolphins, or people getting me dolphin stuff).

What is your love language?

One day we'll have a love language cafe and another day an MBTI one.

Sending sunshine and sparkles and hugs.

You are worth it and you are enough.

piZap_1595497586551.jpg piZap_1595497640097.jpg

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Tomorrow is a jewish fast day. I definitely won't be fasting tonight or tomorrow as it won't be good for me but I need to prepare some food that I can have then...

Don't have many plans today. Call up someone. Try speak to my GP.
I'm grateful for my friends who have been here for me. And I love nail varnish and am happy mine is mostly still good.

Sending hugs and sunshine....

Come say hi @Lostfoundandlostagain @Charliex8 @MoAnamCara @PhoenixLady @1964dodge @Kiwi2016 @Dinolaur @Lux @bobbob

Wispiwill

*looks surprised*

I've never been tagged before. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do. I'll try and answer the questions that are posed in the first post.

What makes me smile? Mostly my kid.

What is my love language? I have literally NO idea what that means.

Hope today goes well for everyone and I can't think of anything else to say. Sorry.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
*looks surprised*

I've never been tagged before. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do. I'll try and answer the questions that are posed in the first post.

What makes me smile? Mostly my kid.

What is my love language? I have literally NO idea what that means.

Hope today goes well for everyone and I can't think of anything else to say. Sorry.
Exactly this :)
Just come say hi like you did. Answer if you want, don't if you don't want, and have a super duper awesome day...
I'm glad your kid has you...
Sending hugs and sunshine

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Let's research random dolphin facts, since it's a dolphin cafe.

Dolphins use echolocation by making sounds that bounce off distant objects and create an echo. Listening for that echo reveals to them precisely where everything is. Which is why underwater noise pollution, such as the kind from ships, is a threat to them, as it can disrupt their ability to find food, mates, and escape from predators.

Look at that, yet another thing that our species' existence has helped destroy.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Quite a travesty that its after 1.30pm here in the UK and the cafe still isn't open.
@Walker is opening the doors with @KindaOtiose and @Lilmeowmeow

@Champagne and @Kitten ^._.^ are greeting everyone.

@Acy and @Nick will bring us places to sit

@JMG @Witty⭐️Sarcasm will provide questions if anyone wants such things.

Just come and chill out and curl up and relax. We need more things but can't do more tagging in this post.

What thing makes you smile (for example for me that would be dolphins, or people getting me dolphin stuff).

What is your love language?

One day we'll have a love language cafe and another day an MBTI one.

Sending sunshine and sparkles and hugs.

You are worth it and you are enough.

View attachment 35851 View attachment 35852
I think I under stood about ~ (1/2): half of that! ;^). . . / but I am an ‘idiot!’ ;D Letters fo the MGMNT will be written; signed, sealed & delivered—(by hand!). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00