Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone, 1594677667712.png

Here's some great late night food to get us started

1594677741215.png 1594677769128.png 1594677790395.png

A nice topic for the evening, list all the things going good in your life and what you are grateful for;

1594677984733.png

I'll start by saying I'm grateful for this website and my amazing family and doctor, they are saints for dealing with me in my bad days but i'm hoping many good days are yet to come. I'm looking forward to full recovery and moving on with my life in a good mindset.
Music makes me happy and totally changes my mood. Love music, a little obsessed :D

What makes YOU happy?
What are you grateful for?
What are you looking forward to?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
That food looks wonderful!

What makes YOU happy?
Trying new foods, learning new things I'm interested in, talking to my friends
My friends, having a place to live, being able to go to school
Doing my practicum, graduating from school, getting a job

Ixtab

What makes YOU happy?
Smoking weed, eating food, getting enough sleep.

My animals, my dogs especially. They got a healthy checkup at the vet so I’m very grateful.

Snowboarding season, praying the mountains are open and I can go. I have the money saved barring any disaster in the meantime. Looking forward to winter in general, the hot weather is killing me.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Thanks for the tag 😺

What makes YOU happy?
Recently, I had nice memories. It happened at family picnic few days ago. Sometimes I just feel that my uncle purposely likes to cheers me up when they can feel that I’m down even when my mother didn’t do anything. My uncles would tease my mother for me. They know that would make me smile. Blessed.

My health atm.

Finish my colours, am crazy obsessed 😺

cymbele

SF Supporter
What makes YOU happy?

Exercise - I just went to tai chi after a 2 week hiatus - and being with people to talk to

To be able to support myself and others

My first grandchild in December

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter

I am grateful for my job even though I complain it's nice to be in the position i'm in.
I'm grateful for my health, family and friends.
I am grateful that SF is always there, even when I am at my lowest and don't want to keep going.

What makes YOU happy?

Playing sports, baseball, fishing, spending time with family friends.

A revolution!

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone, View attachment 35254

Here's some great late night food to get us started

View attachment 35256 View attachment 35257 View attachment 35258

A nice topic for the evening, list all the things going good in your life and what you are grateful for;

View attachment 35259

I'll start by saying I'm grateful for this website and my amazing family and doctor, they are saints for dealing with me in my bad days but i'm hoping many good days are yet to come. I'm looking forward to full recovery and moving on with my life in a good mindset.
Music makes me happy and totally changes my mood. Love music, a little obsessed :D

What makes YOU happy?
I'd have opened an early Tuesday cafe.

I'm grateful for the legally blonde musical I was watching last night for it gave me a smile. I'm grateful for the people who stay in my life. For the game room threads. For pjs.

Come join @Charliex8 @Road to Nowhere @Dinolaur @sinking_ship @shadowrider @Flying Fox @shania @pooky @justrob

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What makes YOU happy? Sleeping. The new kitty here is quite charming, affectionate and a fine lap warmer, always good for smiles.
What are you grateful for? Other than a tooth I had pulled last not missing any body parts and they all work although many claim my mind is warped. :)
What are you looking forward to? Nothing other than nothing and the end.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My music makes me happy, it’s beautiful, hopeful and real. Reading books, poems and stories in general makes me happy. The best use of human imagination. Learning things about the world makes me happy. Traveling and experiencing new things makes me happy too. There is so much beauty to discover, it’s truly limitless...
People make me happy. When you really want to look beyond all prejudice or imperfections, most of the time you see real beauty too. Don’t miss out on this...

I’m grateful to have been given the chance to experience all this and to have met wonderful people along the way.

I’m looking forward to falling asleep right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00