Jim's lazy Sunday cafe 14th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to Jim's cafe, peeps. Hope y'all have a lazy well deserved lie in this morning. Give yourself a break today and give yourself some TLC 💖

Here's some brekkie to get us started for the day...choose which ever ye fancy.

Please share your plans for Sunday if you want, would love to hear them :)

1592092558200.png 1592092575055.png 1592092659634.png

Here we go for some conversation starters!!!

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ...
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ...
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ...
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@BlackOpium yo, cheers for the tag! My plans for Sunday are possibly seeing my daughter (if weather is not too bad) and working out some more... Though I'm pulling an all nighter... As it stands... We'll see how that turns out... Hope you have a nice Sunday planned yourself?

What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? Crikey... Probably when people call me smart. I'm far from it mate!
Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? Making it to pension age *rofl joshing but! I don't really have many goals in life now :D
What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? The day I cut off my long curls. I just got sick of it, at the time but really regret it now.
What cartoon do you still like to watch? South park!
What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? I think I said before Goldilocks... I am a big fan of the gruffalo though, just from reading it to my daughter, wish I read it when growing up, so sweet!

Ta ra

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My plans for Sunday are possibly seeing my daughter (if weather is not too bad) and working out some more... Though I'm pulling an all nighter... As it stands... We'll see how that turns out... Hope you have a nice Sunday planned yourself?
Heya *hug I hope you get to see your daughter :) I'm also pulling an all nighter, I have been for some time now :D

Me? Plans? *looks around* Talking to me? :D Nah, I never have plans, my life just about as boring as watching paint dry apart from being here on SF that is BUT I do plan to make changes to my life when the current situation in the world is over and maybe I'll even make a few friends along the way :)

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi @BlackOpium, thanks for the tag *hug

I'm doing my mothers shopping later, then a sneaky wine or two with my friend and later on this evening my son and his girlfriend are coming up to see us :)

What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ... I overheard my mother-in-law describe me as "flighty" when we were first together. I was quite pleased as it's much more fun than being boring ;)

Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... Loads. I want to sail around the world, move to Greece, climb Mt Kilimanjaro and do a skydive.

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ... Buy a boat

What cartoon do you still like to watch? ... Tom and Jerry

What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? I was never really into fairy tales.

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heya *hug I hope you get to see your daughter :) I'm also pulling an all nighter, I have been for some time now :D

Me? Plans? *looks around* Talking to me? :D Nah, I never have plans, my life just about as boring as watching paint dry apart from being here on SF that is BUT I do plan to make changes to my life when the current situation in the world is over and maybe I'll even make a few friends along the way :)
Thanks *hugit's all just playing by ear with current weather in england, bit moist out innit :D I hope your all nighter goes well, do you have much planned for the night?*oh

*rofl I hope you can make those changes when the situation is over and some friends to enjoy it with would be nice! *hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks *hugit's all just playing by ear with current weather in england, bit moist out innit :D I hope your all nighter goes well, do you have much planned for the night?*oh

*rofl I hope you can make those changes when the situation is over and some friends to enjoy it with would be nice! *hug
Yup the weather is utter crap but to be fair we did get a good deal of sunshine last month.

As for my all nighter, eating chocolate, SF, NetFlix and keeping my earplugs in to stop the noise of thunder *hiding I hate it :D

Thanks, hopefully friends will come along and I just want to have some sort of normal structure to my life, get more support where needed, we shall see.... *hug 's thank you 🤗

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yup the weather is utter crap but to be fair we did get a good deal of sunshine last month.

As for my all nighter, eating chocolate, SF, NetFlix and keeping my earplugs in to stop the noise of thunder *hiding I hate it :D

Thanks, hopefully friends will come along and I just want to have some sort of normal structure to my life, get more support where needed, we shall see.... *hug 's thank you 🤗
Yeah that's true, we are due some sun again I think *hiding I hope *rofl

Nice! Sounds like a nice chill night, aside from the fear of thunder *hug

You're lovely like so hopefully it won't take too long to find some caring people! It's definitely good for you to get some structure, if you need it, it'll be good for you, I hope *yes4 *hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yeah that's true, we are due some sun again I think *hiding I hope *rofl

Nice! Sounds like a nice chill night, aside from the fear of thunder *hug

You're lovely like so hopefully it won't take too long to find some caring people! It's definitely good for you to get some structure, if you need it, it'll be good for you, I hope *yes4*hug
Thanks so much, I have met all the wrong, negative, deceiving, abusive people life has to offer so now I'm chasing the caring loyal ones and I'm moving in a positive direction already :) *hug thanks for the compliment ❤

Sewicide

I have a 16 hour shift for my Sunday... dreading it.

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? I’m a narcissist (I’m not)
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? finishing my English degree
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Get married
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? Spongebob
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Little Mermaid or Winnie the Pooh

arbitrarybarry

arbitraryfromagier
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have a 16 hour shift for my Sunday... dreading it.

• What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? I’m a narcissist (I’m not)
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? finishing my English degree
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Get married
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? Spongebob
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Little Mermaid or Winnie the Pooh
Oh if Winnie the Pooh counts as a fairy tale that is definitely mine. And a cartoon I would still watch, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00