Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning!
piZap_1585737028637.jpg
What can you do to bring love, light, and sparkle into your life today? What can you do nice for yourself today?
I don't know what I can do. Oh, I brushed my teeth (counts, right?) And stopped listening to a yoga class I was freaking out over.
I can spend time with my niece :)

Come join us
@Firefly75 @Ronier @Lostman35 @JMG @bubblebear @Road to Nowhere @Lux @1964dodge @shadowrider
And bring everyone else along.

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Innocent Forever thanks for tag, appreciated as always :)

What can you do to bring love, light, and sparkle into your life today? What can you do nice for yourself today? I got to speak to my daughter for a little today, they were making cakes.. That aside. My current my day or last 2 days hasn't felt filled with much love, light or sparkle. I'm going to lay in bed for the rest of the evening and try binge watch a show on netflix. :) I mean distractions are always good from the anxious mind.

I hope you're all doing well. *hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for the invite @Innocent Forever

I mean distractions are always good from the anxious mind.
That is 100% accurate. A walk, a bath, adult colouring books binge watching, cooking, its best to always have something to do and in these days of high technology there is certainly no shortage of that, well done for keeping the anxiety at bay, I know its hard *hug

Affirm

Public Access
But jokes asides. Thank you @Innocent Forever to join the conversation. If I were to be honest, with the question boiled down to How can you do something happy, and treat yourself today?

I'd say that I get a lot of satisfaction from writing or researching something, in the academic sense. So, I'd probably allow myself to binge do a project, that would put a smile on my face. Lovely post :D.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi. I shall eat something from the cafe, does that count?, of course. "What's the special today?"
But of course... I don't see that anyone has brought food yet... are you happy to being some? Or I'm sure @Walker or @Auri will be happy to whip you up something super special.

I haven't been eating much so forgot about serving food...

Affirm

Public Access
But of course... I don't see that anyone has brought food yet... are you happy to being some? Or I'm sure @Walker or @Auri will be happy to whip you up something super special.

I haven't been eating much so forgot about serving food...
I cannot be the only one eating when you yourself are on an empty stomach. I shall make something for the house, hold on.... it'll be ready shortly.

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer πŸ¦‹
SF Supporter
Hey! Thank you for tagging me! *hug
Happy Wednesday everyone *woohoo

Q: How can you to something happy and treat yourself today?
Well I'm working on it..lol I sure need it rn.
I'm working on getting up the courage/energy to take my bike in to get fixed today. I really want to ride it but I'm just overwhelmed by the idea of lifting it with my bad back.

One positive thing is..I brushed my teeth. And
I'm drinking a yummy coffee right now. β€β˜•

Hope everyone's having an good day today *hug

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Innocent Forever & for opening the cafe today :)

What can you do to bring love, light, and sparkle into your life today?
Look at & lay beside my sweet perfect lil kitten, playing with my kitten (she's so fun & funny to play with), eating some chocolate, reading, playing a game online, coloring on colourlovers, lots of things :)

What can you do nice for yourself today?
Already did something that I think was a good thing to do which was go for a walk even though I was kinda tired & didn't really feel like it. Got myself some chocolate at the store as well and some other things so was glad about that. Read affirmations and read more of my Untethered Soul book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00