Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin
Oh, they were So-GOOD!!!!! ;^)))... (I remember a few years ago when they came out with a new edition, and from the reviewers who’d known them from before, growing up, they apparently tasted like doggie 🐶 doo doo! ( ;
Tysm @Kitten ^._.^ for opening the cafe for today & tomorrow & for tagging me! I tag @Kiwi2016@Affirm@shattered dreams
Great idea for a theme too, there's soo many quotes I love a lot but some of my faves (aside from the one in my sig which my wise uncle said years ago) are:
- Life is not a problem to be solved, it is a mystery to be explored.
- We have art so that we shall not die of reality. (Love this one so much, it's by Nietzsche) - He climbs highest who helps another up
- May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears
- Someone who doesn't understand your silence won't understand your words either.
- Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Better to be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
- We ignore those who adore us and adore those who ignore us. (not a very "uplifting quote" but damn it sure does seem to be true a lot of the time) - Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
- The most important things in life aren't things
- He is wise who gives what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose.
(Also love the one MBG posted - "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream" such a beautiful & inspiring one imo)
My favourite quote is in my signature! It's a Dr Seuss one, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind
I have another which I LOVE:
"Imagine accepting every part of you. Every mistake. Every mark on your skin. Every dream unfulfilled. Every mental or bodily wound. Accepting it all. The way we accept a storm or a sunset or the breach of a whale. Imagine if we just saw ourselves as another freak of nature."
I love the idea of seeing ourselves as beautiful as the way we look at wonky trees or mishaped cliffs, and that they're even more beautiful because of their imperfections!