Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Just a heads up. I think this Fortune Bubbles are cute because they have cute, little messages in them. @MisterBGone told kitty about it :p
View attachment 36467
Oh, they were So-GOOD!!!!! ;^)))... (I remember a few years ago when they came out with a new edition, and from the reviewers who’d known them from before, growing up, they apparently tasted like doggie 🐶 doo doo! ( ;

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm @Kitten ^._.^ for opening the cafe for today & tomorrow & for tagging me! :) I tag @Kiwi2016 @Affirm @shattered dreams
Great idea for a theme too, there's soo many quotes I love a lot but some of my faves (aside from the one in my sig which my wise uncle said years ago) are:

- Life is not a problem to be solved, it is a mystery to be explored.
- We have art so that we shall not die of reality.
(Love this one so much, it's by Nietzsche)
- He climbs highest who helps another up
- May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears
- Someone who doesn't understand your silence won't understand your words either.
- Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Better to be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
- We ignore those who adore us and adore those who ignore us.
(not a very "uplifting quote" but damn it sure does seem to be true a lot of the time)
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
- The most important things in life aren't things
- He is wise who gives what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose.

(Also love the one MBG posted - "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream" such a beautiful & inspiring one imo) :)

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Thanks for the invite @Kitten ^._.^ :D

My favourite quote is in my signature! It's a Dr Seuss one, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :D

I have another which I LOVE:

"Imagine accepting every part of you. Every mistake. Every mark on your skin. Every dream unfulfilled. Every mental or bodily wound. Accepting it all. The way we accept a storm or a sunset or the breach of a whale. Imagine if we just saw ourselves as another freak of nature."

I love the idea of seeing ourselves as beautiful as the way we look at wonky trees or mishaped cliffs, and that they're even more beautiful because of their imperfections!

Sending hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00