Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Hey inno. Thanks for opening. I'll think of some questions I guess if anyone wants to answer them. πŸ˜ƒ

1. When is the last time you were in a regular hospital? What were you there for and for how long? Was anyone else there with you?

2. When is the last time you were on vacation? Where did you go?

3. What is the last show or movie you watched?

4. When is the last time you tried a new food? What was it and did you like it?

5. If you had to choose, would you save 1000 random peoples' lives or someone's life who was close to you?

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
1. When is the last time you were in a regular hospital? What were you there for and for how long? Was anyone else there with you?

First week of May because I had low iron and needed a blood transfusion. And apparently, low calcium and potassium levels as well. No one else was there with me because of the pandemic and visitors not being allowed.

When I was 15. Went to Ukraine with my mom to see my dad.

House.

Probably clams, and no. They were gross. I hate the texture.

5. If you had to choose, would you save 1000 random peoples' lives or someone's life who was close to you?

Someone who was close to me. But if it was a family member I didn't like, I'd choose the 1000 other people.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey inno. Thanks for opening. I'll think of some questions I guess if anyone wants to answer them. πŸ˜ƒ

We went to the Canary Islands at the end of February beginning March, just before the world chaos. It was awesome.

I watched bratz the other night. It's a kids movie, and kids seasons/show. I watched some of the episodes. I think it's @cymbele that said she likes such things.

I tried strawberry sorbet the other day *hiding it really wasn't bad. If I get to like it I'll have another food to add to my lists of foods that I eat....

I can't recall when the last time I went to a hospital was. Oh. For a dermatology appointment. Forgot about that. And no way am I choosing who to save. Both. Could never live with myself if I made such a choice.

Come join @Winslow @MoAnamCara @sassy123 @fromthatshow @MisterBGone @pooky @Somebody Else @bobbob @kerplucked

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Lol, you're too sweet and moral :P
Is there such a thing? *hiding
I hate such questions because they're non livable choices.
Probably a mixture of upbringing and nature. Or the opposite- nature with upbringing (my family laugh at how I can't stand talk of violence or sad things or where food comes from. If not for the fact that I eat so few foods and live with an eating disorder as it is, I would become vegetarian).

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Is there such a thing? *hiding
I hate such questions because they're non livable choices.
Probably a mixture of upbringing and nature. Or the opposite- nature with upbringing (my family laugh at how I can't stand talk of violence or sad things or where food comes from. If not for the fact that I eat so few foods and live with an eating disorder as it is, I would become vegetarian).
I admire vegetarians and vegans, but I could never do it myself. I like my meat, and I like my cheese even more. :P

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I used to see my ear, nose, and throat doctor at a hospital a few years ago. The last time I was actually admitted to the hospital was for my top surgery (mastectomy) in 2016 in San Francisco. They kept me overnight. I was alone. My time there was kind of a blur because of the effects of the anesthesia and probably the medications too.
My last vacation was 2016... I went to Amsterdam. Or maybe when I went back to my hometown to visit my mom and sister a few Christmases ago. (I'm not sure whether that was a vacation or just a visit.) I took a trip to Nashville with my rugby team back in like 2018, but that was for a tournament, not just a trip.
Hell's Kitchen
Yesterday I tried a cachapa for the first time. It's a Venezuelan corn cake, traditionally served with cheese. It was good but sweeter than I expected, so a little odd I guess. It was also a little bit hard to eat neatly because it fell apart and the cheese was very stretchy and didn't cut through all the way.
1591621694011.png

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I admire vegetarians and vegans, but I could never do it myself. I like my meat, and I like my cheese even more. :P
You've no need to... I don't touch dairy or fish. I've no issue with dairy foods though, providing, of course, that it's done in a proper way that causes no pain.

When is the last time you were in a regular hospital? What were you there for and for how long? Was anyone else there with you?

3 years ago. I had to go in for a procedure to diagnose me with a chronic illness I was suspicious I had. I was right. I won't go into detail as it's not nice, but uh.... it involved a camera on a wire going inside of me.... somewhere that involved needing lube..... and I had to be awake whilst it happened and I had no painkillers..... *faints I did have gas and air but they didn't warn me to not use too much so I nearly knocked myself out with it by inhaling too much *facepalm I think I was there for a couple hours. My mum drove me there and waiting, she wasn't allowed in the rooms though so I was alone.

3 years ago. Cornwall, UK.

LOST (rewatch)

I don't remember!

someone's life who's close to me

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
When is the last time you were in a regular hospital? What were you there for and for how long? Was anyone else there with you?

3 years ago. I had to go in for a procedure to diagnose me with a chronic illness I was suspicious I had. I was right. I won't go into detail as it's not nice, but uh.... it involved a camera on a wire going inside of me.... somewhere that involved needing lube..... and I had to be awake whilst it happened and I had no painkillers..... *faints I did have gas and air but they didn't warn me to not use too much so I nearly knocked myself out with it by inhaling too much *facepalm I think I was there for a couple hours. My mum drove me there and waiting, she wasn't allowed in the rooms though so I was alone.

3 years ago. Cornwall, UK.

LOST (rewatch)

I don't remember!

someone's life who's close to me
The stuff you said you had to inhale, was it some kind of anesthesia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00