Jim's Queen Cafe 24 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy Birthday Lulululululu! You are an amazing person and I'm so glad to have met you on SF. Thank you for being a friend to me. I do hope you have the most special day *stars

And for everyone elsee checking into the cafe, I hope you have a lovely day as well :). This past week has been very busy for me but I'm now looking forward to relaxing over the next few days. There's footy on so it should keep me entertained until the weekend, which is of course when there will be...that's right, more footy. Exciting times ahead. And as I know how much you love your football @Freya , perhaps we could watch a match today over Zoom or something of the sort? We could even turn one of the SF chat rooms into a live match discussion room so others could join in. Could be a good way to celebrate your bday. I know you may have already made plans, so I'll leave it as an open invitation but hopefully I'll see you later. If not, I'll see you when I see you *bday

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
(HappyBirthdayCakePic.CoM)-oreo-birthday-cake_5ef31d1e47591.jpg images (4).jpeg (HappyBirthdayCakePic.CoM)-cosmetics-happy-birthday-cake_5ef31d3e08e03.jpg

Happy birthday!!!
You've brought sunshine into my life by making this place what it is, and with your help way back when.

I hope you enjoy your day, and get to go out and celebrate.

Sending sparkles and glitter- looks like you already have the sunshine :) I'm pretty sure the weather by you is the same as here.

•○Happy Birthday○•

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
LuLu!!!! Happy birthday, my dear. I love you. I hope you get everything you want out of life; you deserve it. 💗💞💗💞💗💞💖💕💖💕💖💕

See, now I can't even make a joke that the Queen Cafe is dedicated to me like I originally wanted to because it's the goddess's birthday (were it anyone else's birthday, I'd still do it, though. 😉)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00