Jim's random news cafe June 19th Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bello!!

Welcome welcome!! its a grey dreary day in Ireland today and its raining a bit (surprise surprise) but I have a day off and I don't plan on leaving my apartment so its all good!

Some random news:

• The painter is dragging over four large pots of paint over to the other apartments I assume he's going to paint the walls nice and white.
  • I tore the inside of my ear lobe yesterday when putting earring in so its leaking a bit of yellow discharge so I put some aloe vera gel on it and hopefully it will be okay
  • My right arm is numb!
  • I'm a big fan of Halsey - Be kind so good makes me wish I could sing
  • I have lots of dirty dishes piled up in kitchen but I have my own apartment so I can do whatever I like!

What randomness is happening for you today? Remember, nothing is insignificant!

Join us @Dinolaur @Harrow @Megan. @britishbloke @JDot @Chipetele @Citizen Insane @Goatsandcows @Cynic Goat @Nick @Butterfly @Charlieb10088 @charlietgirl @Auri @JMG @BlackOpium @SillyOldBear

Tag everyone else my brain isnt working this morning (thank u tea!) so everyone come in and join!!!

Bello!!
*bravo*bravo

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Bravo 👏 :^).!~

• The painter is dragging over four large pots of paint over to the other apartments I assume he's going to paint the walls nice and white. (That’s the best color - as with cars, they say, it shows “no-thing!” ; )
  • I tore the inside of my ear lobe yesterday when putting earring in so its leaking a bit of yellow discharge so I put some aloe vera gel on it and hopefully it will be okay (Ouch!) - I think I felt that one...& I don’t even halve ear rings. . ;)
  • My right arm is numb! (Could be your neck — if a vertebrae is out of place! Or you just slept on it wrong: happens to me all_the_time. ( :
  • I'm a big fan of Halsey - Be kind so good makes me wish I could sing (Who’s he?)
  • I have lots of dirty dishes piled up in kitchen but I have my own apartment so I can do whatever I like! (Well- as long as you can get to them before the maggots do; Id say you’re ‘in the clear!’
  • Ik not dlin nutyng daduy hokuawy.?!?. ( ;
  • I’m not doing nothing today okay 👌 ; )

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Hey tysm for the tag, I'm gonna tag some more ppl also ;) @Witty✯Sarcasm @Walker @1964dodge @cymbele @foreverforgotten @KM76710 @Aurelia @extraterrestrialone @Innocent Forever @Tana @Baywasp @Sunspots @sinking_ship @Karlos @KindaOtiose

No randomness is happening for me today, certainly nothing very exciting, don't have anything planned but maybe I'll see my friend later tonight for dinner & then go over there & watch a movie or something (hopefully SW lol will see what happens) or maybe we'll go for a walk or do some other kind of exercise that would be good.
Anyway hope you & everyone else here has a nice day though, sending you all lots of hugs *hug& love ❤ ❤ ❤ :)

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
- My dog is currently sleeping on his back with his paws in the air.
- I'm debating whether or not I should have a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. My stomach hurts, so it's most likely not such a good idea. But...bacon.
- I haven't even had coffee yet and I've been awake for a couple of hours, mostly due to laziness.
- I still have a paper I need to write by July 9th, and keep procrastinating. But to be fair, there are a lot of other problems currently that need to be prioritized.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag which I didn't get an alert to @JMG and for opening @bubblebear . I like :)

🦋 I'm sitting in the cat outside a park I just went for a run in.
🦋 the baby I think #mallards were adorable.
🦋 geese can be scary (@Lux keep away from geese).
🦋 someone sent me a message that made me want to cry. Just a sentence, but in those few words she expressed empathy, compassion, acceptance and curiosity. Not sure how someone managed to do that.
🦋 My friend gave me watermelon bits.
🦋 I need to go home and change if I don't want the top I'm wearing to be ruined from blisters. It better not get ruined!
🦋 I ran for nearly 30 minutes............

Come join @Butterfly @Cagla @Lane @BlackOpium @RCee @Kira @Ash600

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
TY @JMG and @Innocent Forever for tags.
Its nice in the morning. Hope🖤 you are doing ok. *hug

-the leaf blower guys are outside blowing off the complex 🌿
- I woke up late today. But i will still try eat breakfast. have 30 mins before work.
-my cat is plopped upside down on the floor currently :p
-my moms getting a CT scan. Might be trsnsferred from hospital back to the facility soon.👍🏼
-i got new tires for the car. Plus oil change
-Im hungry 🤗
-long day today.
-i had a dream it was july 4th. lol

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
- I'm debating whether or not I should have a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. My stomach hurts, so it's most likely not such a good idea. But...bacon.
Bacon and egg or cheese and bacon works, but egg and cheese? Nah that can get a bit too manky.

But bacon, how about crispy bacon layered on a bed of lettuce with fresh sliced tomatoes on top all enrapped in a nice warm toasted bun. (And I'm not talking about my arse here *bleh)

cymbele

SF Supporter
Good afternoon and I'm finally done with work for the week! Was really dragging the last hour and all of a sudden I got a sudden wind to keep going and didn't want to stop! Funny how that happens.

It's 90 degrees F currently sunny and supposed to be that way for a week. Not that anyone else is in the area except maybe @1964dodge .

I haven't made any plans to do anything after work. I have Dungeons & Dragons to play later on today but I don't want to sit around in that computer chair any more than i have to (it gets uncomfortable after 5 hours or so). Anyone else play D&D?

Life is quiet now and less random in a newsy way.

Bravo 👏 :^).!~

• The painter is dragging over four large pots of paint over to the other apartments I assume he's going to paint the walls nice and white. (That’s the best color - as with cars, they say, it shows “no-thing!” ; )
  • I tore the inside of my ear lobe yesterday when putting earring in so its leaking a bit of yellow discharge so I put some aloe vera gel on it and hopefully it will be okay (Ouch!) - I think I felt that one...& I don’t even halve ear rings. . ;)
  • My right arm is numb! (Could be your neck — if a vertebrae is out of place! Or you just slept on it wrong: happens to me all_the_time. ( :
  • I'm a big fan of Halsey - Be kind so good makes me wish I could sing (Who’s he?)
  • I have lots of dirty dishes piled up in kitchen but I have my own apartment so I can do whatever I like! (Well- as long as you can get to them before the maggots do; Id say you’re ‘in the clear!’
  • Ik not dlin nutyng daduy hokuawy.?!?. ( ;
  • I’m not doing nothing today okay 👌 ; )
Halsey is a female singer :) she's super good here it is

its okay to do nothing :D can relax and kick around in bed

Nothing interesting has happened today. I watched a Spurs match and got myself all pissed off and tried to work on my homework some but it's really annoying, I don't wanna do it, and I know I won't get a very good grade on it anyway no matter how hard I try.
hugs hope the spurs match was interesting. homework is hard, i remember i used to struggle in school. i wasnt a very good student ha

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
hugs hope the spurs match was interesting. homework is hard, i remember i used to struggle in school. i wasnt a very good student ha
Thank you. It was very interesting (and nice to have sports to watch after months) but didn't turn out exactly how I'd wanted.
I am just very demoralized about my schoolwork because it's a lot harder than expected and the professor is a tough grader

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Bacon and egg or cheese and bacon works, but egg and cheese? Nah that can get a bit too manky.

But bacon, how about crispy bacon layered on a bed of lettuce with fresh sliced tomatoes on top all enrapped in a nice warm toasted bun. (And I'm not talking about my arse here *bleh)
Man, you and I would probably rarely ever agree on food choices, lol. Firstly, you know I can't eat vegetables. Secondly, even if I could, not really a fan of BLTs. Thirdly, who the heck doesn't eat bacon egg and cheese? Fourthly, I like chewy bacon. :P

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh no, I hope your earlobe and arm will heal quickly! I love Halsey too, she has great songs. :)
I don't have anything much going on here...it's going to storm and that's about it right now.

ShyGuy

I've been so down.. I feel so terrified and anxious and sad and bad and depressed. I lost another best friend recently. I keep being to afraid and scared and depressed..

Are these threads where ya can just say whatever? like whatever you're thinking about or feeling or how your day went?

(argh I keep hearing beeping sounds from vehicles outside or construction outside or something..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00