Jim's share your craft and hobbies cafe Monday 6th February 2023

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey y'all
I write the date and hear because I used to open this cafe in was it 2018? Can you believe how time has flown
Today's cafe is sharing your craft, whatever your craft is. It may be hobbies or crafts. Describe it. Share pictures. Whatever works!!!
I'll share some of mine soon....
Actually I just posted on tiktok though I don't really use tiktok, hang on

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY2CXbcv/

I'll share later possibly more.

Thanks for the company and cafe choice @Fleurise

Come join and bring along people @4littlebear @Raven @DowntheRabbitHole @BrΓ’n @unnoticed @foreverforgotten @extraterrestrialone @Acy @KM76710

Auri

🎸🎢Metal Star🎡πŸ₯
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My only crafts recently are selfmade cards. My last project was a Star Trek themed card for @Dante 's birthday, which I'm very happy with, particularly with all the references/quotes in the text. ^^ Trekkies will know. :D Also, it's "sarcastically" very mushy, so be aware, lol.

All drawings with coloured pencils, and a white pen for the last page.

Card 1.jpg

Card 2.jpg

Card 3.jpg

Card 4.jpg

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I have always enjoyed carpentry and woodworking. I actually have pictures of these because the items are still at the house and not in someone else's home.

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Cabinet, swing and glider I built for my grandparents when I was young, decades ago.

Desk.jpg

The desk I built for my mom when I was in high school. All items still being used regularly by me.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have always enjoyed carpentry and woodworking. I actually have pictures of these because the items are still at the house and not in someone else's home.

View attachment 60103

View attachment 60104

Cabinet, swing and glider I built for my grandparents when I was young, decades ago.

View attachment 60106

The desk I built for my mom when I was in high school. All items still being used regularly by me.
Just wow .... can you build me a log cabin?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00