Jim's 'we love bears' Cafe, February 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Good morning, welcome to jims cafe, the excitment I feel is just un'bear'able *rofl!! Today's cafe is dedicated to BEARS - fluffy, cuddly, pudgy and UTTERLY adorable!!

some questions for yoo-hoo-haaa!! :
  • What is your favourite type of bear?
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose?
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size?
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why?
Have fun in the cafe guys!!!!
Happy bulbasaur! :D

come join @SillyOldBear @Blue Star @ItsJustLark @Chipetele @TreeShade17 @Citizen Insane @Megan. @Shadowlands @Patafikss @MsMurphy @Basura @Moose @justmeonlyme

Everyone is welcome just jump right in!!

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
  • What is your favourite type of bear? Any bear with fur.

• If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Baby fox. I hear koala's are not nearly as cuddly as they look.

• If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Alaska

• Are Your Feet The Same Size? Nope on is 3'6" long, the other 2 1/2 inches long

• 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? Neither
1612445464978.png

Cute. I like the bear pun. I'm pawsitive this thread will have the bear necessities.

My favorite bear is also a bubble.
I wouldn't adopt any because I'm also an endangered species looking for a new home and I'm hairy.
Where would I live? *dunno The Jungle Book. In a forrest somewhere maybe or an island.
I don't know much about feet except that I need to wash mine.

I'm not beary sure what else to put. I havn't had any exercise yet today so I'll go do some bearobics.
My input in this thread is a Koalamity.

Potato

Last edited:

Blue Star

Thanks for the tag, Bubbly!

• What is your favourite type of bear? Polar bear
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Koala
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Paris
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? Yes
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? 3 baby sloths. Um, 100 kittens! That's a lot!

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
This reminds me... Back in the days when I couldn't hug people at all, my best friend bought me this little book called "Le petit livre des gros câlins" ("The little book of big hugs"). It illustrates different kinds of hugs with bears, for example :

Harrow

• What is your favorite type of bear?
A BubbleBear obviously, since we became friends I have been a far happier Harrow
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose?
A baby fox because come on how adorable are baby foxes
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
Norway would be really nice, I want to be cold for a change
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size?
As far as I know, they look about the same size
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why?
3 Baby Sloths, just because *wub

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
As for the little questions, here are some quick answers...
  • What is your favourite type of bear? The little fluffy ones I can hug.
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? A baby koala, cause I want to practice the hugs from my little book.
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Finland.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? Yes, both tiny.
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? I feel like getting rid of 100 kittens would be easier and faster than 3 baby sloths, because more people seem to want them and can take care of them.

cymbele

SF Supporter
I saw my second bear of my life last September in the mountains. It was crossing the road we were on and of course dark so no picture. First time I saw one it was on top of a trash can in a campground. Again, at night and no picture.

• What is your favourite type of bear? Live, not that I would get close
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Neither I'm not good with taking care of living things. How my daughter survived I will never know
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Alaska but I would have to be funded as there would be no work for me.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? I think my right foot is slightly larger.
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? Too many kittens - a 100 of them wow. But as Auri said it is easier to get rid of kittens than sloths.
My weekend has begun! I worked my last day off so I intend to take some weekend time for me!

MrBlue

SF Supporter
  • What is your favourite type of bear? Panda
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Koala
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Australia sounds like fun today.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? Yes, a bit narrow.
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? Sloths, at least there is a chance I am not allergic to the Sloths!
Thanks guys, I enjoyed all the puns and stuff today.

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
1. Panda Bears. They're just so cute, and they seem to be to be the friendliest of all the bears.

2. A Baby Koala. They're just so cute. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cuteness. They also seem very friendly, and I get the impression that if you were to speak to a Koala, they would look at you as if they were listening to what you had to say.

3. It would either be Greece or Italy. I love classical mythology, and spending a year in either of these countries would mean a year to study one of my favorite subjects where the stories were born.

4. Have no idea. Never measured them. They feel and look like they're the same size.

5. 3 Baby Sloths. I'm allergic to cats, so 100 of them would be torture. As cute and as friendly as they are, I can't be around them no matter how much I want to.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  • What is your favourite type of bear? These guys lol. 1612485182794.png
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Fox
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? A tropical island.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? I don't know, but they're too big. lol
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? 3 sloths because I don't have enough room for that many kittens :D

Sunday16

SF Supporter
Cute theme for the cafe. Bears are beautiful animals, it's hard to choose a favorite.

A few years ago I was able to watch a mama fox and her babies who lived in the side of hill outside my window at work. Mama would sit and keep watch for predators while the baby foxes chased and tumbled over one another down the hill. I would adopt a baby fox in a heartbeat.

I'd like to spend a year in a cozy cottage in Tuscany, Italy like the one below. I'd grow a garden, draw and paint, and cook food with friends and neighbors.

cottage.jpg

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
Cute theme for the cafe. Bears are beautiful animals, it's hard to choose a favorite.

A few years ago I was able to watch a mama fox and her babies who lived in the side of hill outside my window at work. Mama would sit and keep watch for predators while the baby foxes chased and tumbled over one another down the hill. I would adopt a baby fox in a heartbeat.

I'd like to spend a year in a cozy cottage in Tuscany, Italy like the one below. I'd grow a garden, draw and paint, and cook food with friends and neighbors.

View attachment 42686
That's a pretty cottage.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • What is your favourite type of bear? All of them are pretty fun, Bubblebear sounds the most. There are two I have seen in wilds, grizzly bear and black bear. Fun to watch from a distance since you can't outrun or outfight either of them.
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? Neither, I would want them free in the wild where they belong.
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Probably Montana or Idaho, I have family there and have been both places more than once.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? They are.
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? Too much work for me to try. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00