Jinxed?

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by resistance, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

please delete..

Nevermind... please ignore this. I feel uncomfortable making threads about myself because I'm not worth the time and I'm also getting fed up of talking about myself.

Hugs to all. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:hug: well i'm not fed up of hearing from you or about you.. you are worth the time and you are very much loved and cared for here. You know where i am if you need me.. and i mean that.. i love ya :hug:

3. Jess

Jess Guest

you're certainly worth it hun! please feel free to post about yourself.. you deserve the attention as much as the next.. let us know whats up

:hug: :hug:

4. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

You are so worth the time, it might take a while to see that but you truely are worth it. PM if you want to

Rachypooh

5. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Re: please delete..

Don't feel that way. PLease feel free to tell us anything you need to talk about. We're here to help.

6. wienerman

wienerman Guest

Re: please delete..

hun you are worth the time, you are worth all the time in the world. *hug, i hope the email i sent cheered you up a bit, even though it was a bit boring :p

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

of course your worth the time! you mean alot to everyone here! you've been a great help to many members here, please continue to do so :biggrin:

vikki x

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

i can only echo what has been said before, that you are very valuable to us and that your feelings are important for us to hear...please let us know how we can be there for you as you have been there for so many others...big hugs, Jackie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.