• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jitsu grading

Status
Not open for further replies.

xan

Chat Buddy
Passed my grading today! About half the people got hit at least once, really made us attack with intent to hit, i didn't though luckely. Three and half hours of constant work wore me out though! So I've got my yellow belt now and got a mon as well... although that means i have to stitch a strip onto my belt :mellow: dunno if i can do that. Anyway only 2 people got 3 mons and about 2 got 2 mons and as 30 graded... about 10 of us got the 1 stripe thing. I think I could have done better but never mind. Orange belt in march i hope! :biggrin:

Woop! Sounds groooovy...I don't really get what youre on about stitching things and whatnot but I get that you passed..and did well i take it? Congrats! :smile:

xan

Chat Buddy
Thanks :tongue: and about the stitching thing, i meant that I'd have to sew a stripe of fabric onto my belt 'cos I went and got like an extra thing that means I have to wear it. Not sure I'm gonig to be able to sew it thats all :blink:

Passed my grading today! About half the people got hit at least once, really made us attack with intent to hit, i didn't though luckely. Three and half hours of constant work wore me out though! So I've got my yellow belt now and got a mon as well... although that means i have to stitch a strip onto my belt :mellow: dunno if i can do that. Anyway only 2 people got 3 mons and about 2 got 2 mons and as 30 graded... about 10 of us got the 1 stripe thing. I think I could have done better but never mind. Orange belt in march i hope! :biggrin:
Is it BJJ?

xan

Chat Buddy
No it's not it's japanese based although we do quite a bit of groundwork and have a national competion coming up soon, hoping to go and be awesome at it...

Oh and this thread is REALLY old.. got another two belts now after I took a year gap.. Green belt now...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
No it's not it's japanese based although we do quite a bit of groundwork and have a national competion coming up soon, hoping to go and be awesome at it...

Oh and this thread is REALLY old.. got another two belts now after I took a year gap.. Green belt now...
Good luck honey :cheer:

xan

Chat Buddy
Was just browsing old posts and found this thread. Heh... going for Blue belt tomorrow, one more and I could open my own club :/... I feel old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00