Jitsu grading

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by xan, Dec 9, 2006.

1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Passed my grading today! About half the people got hit at least once, really made us attack with intent to hit, i didn't though luckely. Three and half hours of constant work wore me out though! So I've got my yellow belt now and got a mon as well... although that means i have to stitch a strip onto my belt :mellow: dunno if i can do that. Anyway only 2 people got 3 mons and about 2 got 2 mons and as 30 graded... about 10 of us got the 1 stripe thing. I think I could have done better but never mind. Orange belt in march i hope! :biggrin:
  2. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Woop! Sounds groooovy...I don't really get what youre on about stitching things and whatnot but I get that you passed..and did well i take it? Congrats! :smile:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Go go Xan :yeah: :wootrock: :dance: :clap: :cheer:
  4. blub

blub Guest

Good job alex :hug:
    Now I have to be a nice girl to you :eek:hmy:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

awww nice work Alex :hug:

I shall obey you! :laugh:
  6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Thanks :tongue: and about the stitching thing, i meant that I'd have to sew a stripe of fabric onto my belt 'cos I went and got like an extra thing that means I have to wear it. Not sure I'm gonig to be able to sew it thats all :blink:
  7. the_farewell_kid

the_farewell_kid Well-Known Member

Is it BJJ?
  8. xan

xan Chat Buddy

No it's not it's japanese based although we do quite a bit of groundwork and have a national competion coming up soon, hoping to go and be awesome at it...

Oh and this thread is REALLY old.. got another two belts now after I took a year gap.. Green belt now...
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck honey :cheer:
  10. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Was just browsing old posts and found this thread. Heh... going for Blue belt tomorrow, one more and I could open my own club :/... I feel old