john get out AGAIN, yaaaaaaaay (i very very impressed; a little proud, blush)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ToHelp, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Ok where it stands. My depression seems abating; my fierce addictions (Klonopin, Soma) though, in full bloom

Earlier I talked of getting out and washing my clothes (ugh gawd they're a mess) and picking up groceries.

About 4 p.m. EST today I was about to lie down again... Yes, it's true.

Then... quite a lark, I said, "you know? I just got done eating. Now, if I don't get out and get those staples (snacks, really), the penalty will be simply going without."

Lemme draw you a picture. No--now, now stay with me. I NEED you. Please. Ok, see I'm a guy. Who lives with another guy. With whom we are about as far from calling "friends" as you can possibly get.

We.... TOLERATE the other's existence and, my fellow SFers, that is IT.

Point being that I dare not depend upon my housemate for anything.

But anyway, nevrymind all that. :tongue: I got out, worshed the clothes, got the food, hell, made a few other errands even (on my bike).

I feel GOOD about that man, and why not? Going from sui-cui ideation to just dropping the whole notion in two weeks's - that ain't bad, son.

C'mon man let's hear it. Get a drink (nonalcoholic, pls)--I got coffee on hand. Here's a virtual cheers--hear the glass clink.

TO LIFE!

-JOHN-

2. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

Woot!

3. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Thank you mate!!

Sometimes i, know that i'm in teh wrong forum, but gosharnnit all to heck and back. HERE'S TO LIFE. HERE'S TO OVERCOMING ADDICTIONS.

yeh ok i feel... released. Or relieved or whatever.

4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

sweet! *takes cup in hand and raises it to the air* to life indeed! =P

I'm sure you'll be able to keep it up to overcome those addictions!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  5. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

well done John im delighted , take good care of yourself

Jo x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.