Joined dating site!

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I’ve done that in the past and I am not attracted to him. It doens’t grow into anything because I get no sexual attraction to men who don’t have black hair or a swarthy appearance. eye color doens’t matter to me. I’m just fundamentally uninterested in blondes and redheads. I dated an Irish guy who had black hair and blue eyes, NO PROBLEM! I tried dating a guy with light brown blonde hair and I just couldn’t even think of him sexually. *dunno And I’m not that type of woman who’s with someone just to be with them. If I can’t think of them sexually... aint gonna happen. Hell, if I can’t even think of kissing them or wanting to hold hands... Houston, we have a problem!
There was one particular guy in my life whom I wasn't attracted to physically at all, but after hanging out with him for 6 months as friends, I actually ended up becoming physically attracted to him and being with him for two years. So sometimes that could end up happening too. But maybe that's just me, idk. Like I said, it's up to you.

Movieaddict

There was one particular guy in my life whom I wasn't attracted to physically at all, but after hanging out with him for 6 months as friends, I actually ended up becoming physically attracted to him and being with him for two years. So sometimes that could end up happening too. But maybe that's just me, idk. Like I said, it's up to you.
i blame ‘Leo’.... who’s Leo, you ask.

Leo was in m kindergarten class and he was Greek and I had my first crush. I still see him sitting across from me as four desks meet. He had the darkest black hair and darkest eyes and was the class charmer.

Sold! a lifetime of being attracted to Leo knockoffs *hug

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
i blame ‘Leo’.... who’s Leo, you ask.

Leo was in m kindergarten class and he was Greek and I had my first crush. I still see him sitting across from me as four desks meet. He had the darkest black hair and darkest eyes and was the class charmer.

Sold! a lifetime of being attracted to Leo knockoffs *hug
I, myself, have a thing for metal dudes with long hair. But having said that, no one I've actually dated has looked that way. The first thing I need to know is that our personalities mix, and if they do (which is a rare circumstance), I usually become attracted to them physically as well.

Movieaddict

I, myself, have a thing for metal dudes with long hair. But having said that, no one I've actually dated has looked that way. The first thing I need to know is that our personalities mix, and if they do (which is a rare circumstance), I usually become attracted to them physically as well.
Really! That’s interesting. I think I have large stretches of time alone because I won’t date anyone who doesn’t have ‘the look’. Matter fact, won’t even recognize anyone. I can walk into a room full of men and I will immediately notice the guy with black hair :D

Movieaddict

No one is talking to me on the forums on this dating site. I mean, they just go right around me and keep on talking to other peopLe. When this type of thing Happens, I‘m not upset. I’m at an age and enough experience to know that people act EXACTLY like I expect in certain situations.

If you look like an outsider or talk like one.... they avoid you. No one wants to be the first person to be accepting. Sad but human nature.

I was watching the Experimenter about the human condition and how we follow the pack, EVEN when its wrong. No one wants to be the outcast. Acceptance is really important to people.

But I’m going to post something else before the night is out ... just because 😈

Sleeper71

I guess I don’t know how these sites work because I’m just getting out of a long relationship and honestly I’m too chicken to join one for fear of rejection. Swipe this way, swipe that way, I just don’t get it. Is there anyone on it that you’re interested in that you could make the first move?

Movieaddict

I guess I don’t know how these sites work because I’m just getting out of a long relationship and honestly I’m too chicken to join one for fear of rejection. Swipe this way, swipe that way, I just don’t get it. Is there anyone on it that you’re interested in that you could make the first move?
ive made MANY first moves! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There are so e good looking guys in my age range But they looking for a 30 or 32 yo. *dunno How do I know..... because they want 1-3 children. They ain’t getting that with a 35 and up woman.

But there’s no swiping on this site. You gotta read profiles. Don’t be afraid. People on these sites are fickle and will likely turn people down in person. Being online is another level for them.

Sleeper71

I guess I’ll stay single *bravo.

Seriously though I hope you find someone! Even if it’s just to get out for a night on the town, anything’s better than sitting home alone with only our thoughts to keep us company.

Movieaddict

I guess I’ll stay single *bravo.

Seriously though I hope you find someone! Even if it’s just to get out for a night on the town, anything’s better than sitting home alone with only our thoughts to keep us company.
think I need a super open site for that. I’ve used those and guys literally want sex... that week. Ya know, to see if there’s a connection *hysterical

Movieaddict

I guess I’ve got a lot to learn getting back into dating, probably will just commit to staying single. Relationships hurt too much.
My bits bring the boys to the yard but don’t mean we’re playing with them! I’d need someone who was able to handle my wit. And for my disorders.... I’ve learned to develop a tough exterior so they’d have to get past that.

Basically, I’m super extra 🥵

Relationships do hurt. We are mean creatures when our emotions are involved. Why I’ve loved my cat so much. She never gives up on me. Maybe a dog next?

Movieaddict

Joined Match and right away, the gene pool looks better. Seriously, the religious site has me concerned. People admitting they’ve been ob 15, 18 years. WTF! A d people saying no to pre marital sex. *hysterical

Trying to tell me in 40s and NEVER rang that bell. No wonder you look like death.

i haven’t paid for Match. Too expensive.

Sleeper71

Joined Match and right away, the gene pool looks better. Seriously, the religious site has me concerned. People admitting they’ve been ob 15, 18 years. WTF! A d people saying no to pre marital sex. *hysterical

Trying to tell me in 40s and NEVER rang that bell. No wonder you look like death.

i haven’t paid for Match. Too expensive.
Not in a mean way but these posts are cracking me up. You have a hell of a way of telling your story!!!!

Movieaddict

Be careful on them dating sites. I thought I found love and ended up getting scammed out of a lot of money
woah, never give money to anyone. I wouldn’t give money to my sister. Let alone someone on a dating site.

i remember going on a date with a guy. We went to a buffet. Came to pay and there was change due. He turned to me and asked if I had a dime. I looked in my change purse and didn’t have it.

at which point, he said... I thought I saw one. I looked at him and said, am I looking in your bill fold, STAY OUT OF MY PURSE. that date ended before it began.

dont mess with or assume about my money.

Sleeper71

woah, never give money to anyone. I wouldn’t give money to my sister. Let alone someone on a dating site.

i remember going on a date with a guy. We went to a buffet. Came to pay and there was change due. He turned to me and asked if I had a dime. I looked in my change purse and didn’t have it.

at which point, he said... I thought I saw one. I looked at him and said, am I looking in your bill fold, STAY OUT OF MY PURSE. that date ended before it began.

dont mess with or assume about my money.[/QUOTE
Like I said before your stories crack me up.!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00