ITS TOO CLOSE TO HOME
AND ITS TOO NEAR THE BONE

It's too close to home
And it's too near the bone
More than you'll ever know ..."

My friends have no idea :sad:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Your right, its not funny especially when it does hit close to you.

Thats what many of us face, many of our loved ones really have no idea if we are depressed or how depressed we really are and sometimes, we can't bring ourselves to tell them because either it'll only depress them, or they may become hostile or uncaring to you.

Few people like to be around a depressed/suicidal person but love and care is what they need the most. :sad:

Kinetic

Your right, its not funny especially when it does hit close to you.

Thats what many of us face, many of our loved ones really have no idea if we are depressed or how depressed we really are and sometimes, we can't bring ourselves to tell them because either it'll only depress them, or they may become hostile or uncaring to you.

Few people like to be around a depressed/suicidal person but love and care is what they need the most. :sad:
Very true.

Yesterday a friend of mine was making fun of a person from my school because she was depressed and started crying right in front of her class, and just to hear him making fun of her, i was just so close to burst in to tears :mellow:

That is very far from funny, like my husband was watching some shitty comic, he was basing his whole show on "mentally ill" about manic people, depressed, schizophrenic, suicidal.....my husband thought it was funny only because he doesn't beleive there is anything wrong with him, I told him it was hurting my feelings, did he change it...no...

People can be so cruel.....I am sorry they did that...have you told them how it makes you feel?
:hug:

xxx

Carolyn.

:cheekkiss(I am here if you need me hun) :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinetic

No, I havent, Im embarrassed to tell them how I really feel.
Im scared that will no longer be my friends or look at me differently if they find out im like this.

Thank you for the support :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00