Jonas - will you accept me?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jonas, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas

Jonas Guest

:sad:i feel such pain such hurt. i have been made to feel guilty about my sexual orientation all my life. the terrible things people say about me. even threats of violence. and i think it would be best just to end my life. could somebody please just show they care about me before i pass from this world. will somebody remember me just a little bit after im gone? just want someone to have a positive memory of me:sad:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Jonas, I hope you find the help and support you need here :hug:

3. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

Please don't hurt yourself Jonas. Call someone or a helpline. Or PM me if you need to talk. Welcome to SF, I'm sorry you feel this way. :hug:

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with loving who you want to love or the way you love.
    If people make you feel guilty for being the way you are then those people are not worth your time.

I accept you. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Jonas. You will find we are not a community that judges people like that. I hope you feel comfortable with us. :hug:

6. Jonas

Jonas Guest

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: Jonas and nice to meet you :smile:

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:
    glad you're here with us. It's important to feel accepted somewhere :)

9. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

Hi Jonas,

If you are a pedophile there are a couple of threads on this board that paint a fairly clear picture about people's feelings on the subject. I am not saying you are a pedophile, but the lolicon I just saw leans toward explicit sex with children.

Dan.

10. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

hey jonas,

welcome to the forums.
    im mikel, just pm me if yuo ever need anything. you got a million friends here

11. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Jonas!

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Drop me a pm if ever you need to talk. Always around to listen and help if i can.
    Welcome.
    Take care.

13. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Jonas,

We will accpet you and try to help you but you have to take these steps yourself and sesk some help from professional help.

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As this account was closed quite awhile ago because it was a dual account, I am locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.