Jordan - You will be truly missed <3

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by nicolaj1992, Jul 18, 2010.

1. nicolaj1992

nicolaj1992 Member

At 22.22 yesterday (17.7.10) I received a phonecall from a friend of mine telling me that a friend of ours (who we both met when we were in a psychiatric hospital) had died.

He was in hospital for ages due to his severe OCD. I phoned the ward and they confirmed that he had died but said they were unable to say how or when or anything.

He was the nicest guy I have ever known. He was constantly asking how everyone else was and always seemed happy (albeit frustrated at times, understandably) even though he was suffering with his OCD so badly.

It's such a shock that he has died, rather than anyone else who I have known from being in hospital, and it's so unexpected as well. I cried so much last night and now just feel completely numb.

RIP Jordan, you will be missed more than you could have ever imagined. My thoughts are with your family and other friends at this extremely difficult time. You're at peace now though bud, I will never forget you. Well, you can't ever forget anyone who you've got to know so well and like so much, can you. RIP x

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for you pain of lose, sound like you really loved him. My sympathies go out to you and all who knew and loved him..

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss, Nicola.

4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

:i'm sorry: