Joy To The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saoirse

My sister called into the shop I work at on Wednesday the 10th of January 2007. Told me and my younger brother my mum had cancer. That's why she has been ill for so long.

Today on Friday the 19th of January my mum told me it's inoperable now, spread too far. Life expectancy anywhere from 6months to 2 years if lucky.

So folks, since the reason i've tried to stay alive for so long is dying ... in pain. Lets take bets on how long i'll manage to stay alive after my mums death. Any takers?

J
Not gonna bet on your life hun :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your mum. Really really sorry. I know losing someone close to you is nearly impossible to handle. You know, or should know, that I can feel for you on this level.. with cancer and a loved one.

'fraid there's no words of wisdom to keep you here. Nothing to take away the pain, you know better than I, there's no taking it away. I just hope you hang on through and through.. you're a good friend of mine and I would'nt wanna lose you.

Your mum may no longer be living at some point.. doesn't mean she'll stop watching.. she wouldn't want you to do that...

:hug: am here. Know I'm just that annoying kid that bugs you on msn :wink: but I can listen

B

BeenThere

Hey great idea! Lets make it even harder for your mom to cope with cancer when your acting like its already the end of everything instead of trying to be there when she needs you the most.I am sorry that this is happening to you but for petes sake man try to be more optimistic..at least for her sake.

S

Saoirse

Hey great idea! Lets make it even harder for your mom to cope with cancer when your acting like its already the end of everything instead of trying to be there when she needs you the most.I am sorry that this is happening to you but for petes sake man try to be more optimistic..at least for her sake.
Ok, wait, you're getting at me? The only reason i'm alive because I don't want to leave her when she's sick? I want to be optimistic and don't you dare say otherwise. I'm working full time trying to pay the bills. She has cancer in her womb, bladder, kidneys and two unchecked growths on ehr ribs and hips and that wasn't even the full body cancer scan.

And i'm acting like nothing, hence the reason I say it on SF. So don't bloody talk to me like I don't. You know nothing of me, of my mother or of my life. When she dies, which she will. I don't like typing, it, saying it, thinking it. My mother is the only thing I stay alive for. Optimistic? For what? Jesus isn't going to cure her cancer. I can't, doctors can't. I tell you what, you find wher ei should be optimistic for me.

B

BeenThere

At least your getting mad thats a start...I dont have a family member thats going through what you an illness like that so i cant even imagine what your going through.And im not going at you im trying to put some dynamite under your ass so you can at least rage a little and see things a little more clearly.For a son/daughter to have to watch that happen to a parent is utterly horrible.I just hope she stays a comfortable as she can to the end.

BeenThere, while you may be doing it out of the best of intentions, it is not very supportive to "put some dynamite under someone's ass". And neither is it very sensible either. This forum it "let it all out", and Sunset is doing that in the way he wants to. He doesn't have to get angry until he's ready to, so don't push him please. I'm sure he's feeling bad enough already.

Sunset, take care of yourself :hug:

B

BeenThere

I agree and i realize i may have come off a bit strong....for that i am truly sorry.So i apologize to all that i have offended.It bothers me so much to see someone in that much pain.And to see someone so eager to want to die breaks my heart.Again i do apologize Sunset.I had only the best intentions.

J
You do have good intentions :hug: it's ok. tough seeing people hurting so bad and tough to know how to react best for them..

:hug: for sunset, :hug: for Mally :hug beenthere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00