julian wouldnt let me go

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this entire weekend has been one long o.d binge, and yesterday i sought to bring it to an end; the pain, the truths i cannot accept.

I tried to shoot myself, but as always, I was too scared to pull the trigger.

I want to go, but he wont let me.
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

sweetie he doesnt want you to die. he will want you safe here. he is always with you - he will never ever let you go.

i am always always here for you hunny

love you

clare x
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

hun, I am so so sorry you are dealing with such a loss in your life. Julian wouldn't want you to go out that way, I'm glad you didn't pull the trigger, I truly am. Julian would want you to be happy and to live for him. If you ever need to talk please don't hesitate to PM me and if you have MSN leave ur name adn I will gladly talk to you.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Gabe, truly sorry about how you're feeling..Just a PM away if you'd like to talk. Glad you're safe and you failed. xxxxx.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Gabe, I don't know what is going on with you right now, but you know you can always contact me. I am sorry you are feeling the need to end your life. That would be such a waste of a precious gift. You are a gift to many people and your animals would be lost without you. Julian would wish to see you live and be happy. He would tell you to fight the demons, to hang in there. Please stay safe Gabriel. You are a very special person. :hug:
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Julian wants to see you happy again :) Im very happy you werent able to pull the trigger. You are loved and appreciatd by many.
    Beret xxx
  7. immure

immure Account Closed

gee that wouldn t work for me at all... no not bein there. u have become a peice of my life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.