July Healthy Lifestyle Thread

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Why hasn't anyone post anything for this month? Welp, kitty gonna open it.

Was said, my appetite depends on my mood and then along with my weight that I can lose drastically or gain drastically. And ever since the covid, I've been stress eating lately. But I'm always happy to say that I'm still fat and healthy. I don't stress eating on junks though.

After all that slow phase work out and since I'm healthy and manageable, I'm finally back to cycling and gyming again - um, the workouts that my doc used to banned from me while I was fighting infections.

But I'm back! Those unhealthy days of mine are over. I have yet still get back or lose weight to my ideal weight of 50kg. Its my goal left to prevent unnecessary health problems.

What goes on guys? ^^
Tagging: @sassy123 @BlackOpium @Cynic Goat @Auri @Gonz @Walker
@sinking_ship @1964dodge @Bergerac

Please help tag. 😹
Thanks!

Last edited:

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
My goal this month is to increase my endurance.

I quit the cardiac rehab because the anxiety of having to go out there constantly, on top of the near constant doctors appointments, was too much. Besides which, there was nothing I was doing there that I can't do at home.

I know how to keep track of my pulse and blood pressure, and moderate my efforts levels so that neither goes too high. And I can keep track of my averages and give that to my cardiologist myself.

I'd rather walk around my neighborhood at night, when I'm unlikely to encounter anyone, rather than on a treadmill next to a bunch of other people.

My folks have a stationary bike that's as good as the ones at the rehab place, and there's a few hours a day where nobody's home, so I can use that in peace too.

I just have to keep my motivation up, since there's no one making me do all this shit anymore. But that's still easier than dealing with the weight on my chest that was knowing that I had to go out day after day after day. But it's legit scary how much less I can do now than before, and that's motivation enough. I'd honestly rather give up and die but, since that's not an option, living like this is unacceptable.

Speaking of which, it's now 12:30 am; a great time for a walk. Just gotta find my blood pressure cuff, my nitroglycerin, and my headphones.

HappyKitty

I quit the cardiac rehab because the anxiety of having to go out there constantly, on top of the near constant doctors appointments, was too much.
Looks like spending too much time at the hospital can drain out anyone and worries the crap out of those who look out for you.

Bergerac

I need to cut out salt and some of the dairy, to reduce the psoriasis etc. A healthier diet in general, actually.

I also need to reduce and manage my stress level, to prevent even more skin conditions and for my heart health.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Lilmeowmeow feel free to open the July thread sweet kitty for the month. I think it would help motivate you and you'd do a great job of opening it plus it would help you. *hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What height are you kitty? Because 7 and a half stone (50kg) is quite light.

As for me, starting tomorrow I'm getting back on the wagon and going to try and stay on it this time. I need to lose weight for my health more than anything else, how I look will just be a bonus :)

HappyKitty

What height are you kitty? Because 7 and a half stone (50kg) is quite light.

As for me, starting tomorrow I'm getting back on the wagon and going to try and stay on it this time. I need to lose weight for my health more than anything else, how I look will just be a bonus :)
Kitty 73kg at 147cm 🥺
But then again, I was from the lowest. Now I feel like I can have my chance of losing weight again but the healthier way, considering that I'm all doing okay *brohug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Kitty 73kg at 147cm 🥺
But then again, I was from the lowest. Now I feel like I can have my chance of losing weight again but the healthier way, considering that I'm all doing okay *brohug
That's probably a good goal weight because you are small. :P A nurse said an ideal weight for me would be 120 pounds (54 kg) and I'm 5'4" (163 cm). But then my doctor said I would be too thin, so I'm trying not to lose that much.

Ixtab

I gave myself a haircut and showered and shaved. Feels a lot cooler on my head. I didn’t realize how hot semi longer hair and five o’clock shadow make me but I feel much cooler.

HappyKitty

I gave myself a haircut and showered and shaved. Feels a lot cooler on my head. I didn’t realize how hot semi longer hair and five o’clock shadow make me but I feel much cooler.
sameee. kitty did this two days ago. 🥰😸

HappyKitty

I kinda love this exercise plan. It has been working for me so far. I make structure to every activities I have so I can actually do it. I’ve been starting up with 2-3 times a week this week and I’m hoping to climb up the momentum to 5 days every week and rest weekend but following my body conditions.

On right side, my type of exercises would be anything thats aerobic exercises I like to do that I can pick and also been starting up with 30mins - 1 hr. Its been fun! 😺

2F073F60-2323-4CE6-9A7F-ED346A5EA2FB.jpeg

And then some days, I can play with others if I’m bored with myself hehe.

Last edited:

Ixtab

Great job that’s cool. Twice a week is big time momentum for me. Today I worked out 20 minutes but the calisthenics I do for snowboarding I got done in 15 minutes so I did pushups and situps the other five minutes. I could never keep it going one hour that’s brutal haha. But I’m going to make a more organized thing like you have, a phone alarm or something.

Ixtab

My problem is if I get off medication or whatever to inverted, I get a beard and the days jump ahead and I really have never experienced structure. When my brother was in high school I trained with him even though I was never on a team. He was a champion wrestler and I went to the gym with him and his friend who was a baseball player also very strong. They taught me how to build strength without hurting myself. I know what to do I just get lazy and think without doing if that makes sense. I would love martial arts training but I would need another person.

HappyKitty

My problem is if I get off medication or whatever to inverted, I get a beard and the days jump ahead and I really have never experienced structure. When my brother was in high school I trained with him even though I was never on a team. He was a champion wrestler and I went to the gym with him and his friend who was a baseball player also very strong. They taught me how to build strength without hurting myself. I know what to do I just get lazy and think without doing if that makes sense. I would love martial arts training but I would need another person.
whatever is comfortable for you 😺

BlueGreen

I'm struggling to lose a few pounds - I would feel SO much better if I could just lose about 6 or 7 pounds! So I've started walking and I've really surprised myself this week that I have done walks every day. I tell myself I'll just walk up the road and back but once I'm out I walk even further. Just so I don't lose momentum I'll keep telling myself it's just up the road so that I go out every day. It's probably not a big deal for other people but I hate to bump into neighbours and especially the hostile neighbour who is always out. And I've been afraid to live my life and go out and do things I want to do just because of that. So I don't know why but I've decided to just go for it and not let my imaginary fears get the better of me. I have lovely walks around here because I live near the sea. I'm already thinking of getting rain gear so I can keep it up in the autumn and winter when I normally hibernate for months. It's not just about losing weight but about maintaining and hopefully putting on muscle as I feel my muscle tone is not good. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good from the walking and I've even done some sketching and painting outside which I never have the guts to do. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00