Jumbled Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowChaser

I can't fight it anymore.

Last night, a friend of mine cut for the first time. It eventually reminded me of the promises I made at college - not to start cutting and not to OD.

No-one made me promise anything about this tho.

I've been fighting this for almost 3 and a half years. If anyone knew what I was fighting, they'd have known I was doing well with it without asking, even if I was doing it in an unhealthy way.

But I can't fight it any more. I don't have the energy. And I know I'm letting numerous people down by doing this, but none of them know what the problem is in the first place - by the time they work it out I'll be so deep in that dragging me out will require strength that I don't even have now.

If this works, at least people won't judge me so badly for being ugly.

RainbowChaser

They didn't make me promise not to use that method tho - thanks member-who-I-won't-name-just-in-case-I-get-my-arse-kicked-for-it. Looking at my own map, I might have to walk a while to get to a place where it would work, but it'd be worth it - I wouldn't have to worry about fighting my secret anymore.

T
are you okay now?

i dont know what to say really. You told someone? isnt that a good thing?

I hope you are okay, *hugs*

Sakura

Sammie... o.o

Talk...now...please :hug:

What happened hon? What's happening? Please tell me so that I can be there for you...no matter what you have now decided to do :hug:

:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00