Jump Start To Better Eating..

ThoseEmptyWalls

I have started to keep a food diary again. Granted I miss a day or two every now and then because I keep the diary saved to my computer and erase it after I post it in my journal on another forum. Yesterday and today I tried to jump start my healthy eating. I bought clementines, apples, bananas, grapes, kiwis, lots of canned veggies, some canned fruits, carrots, oh and some tangerines. Im really trying but its so hard. Expecially as I have low blood sugar and suspect Im suffering from a overreating disorder. Yeah I know, I braodcast that everywhere lately but its important to mention on these kind of posts. Wish me luck, please :)

ThoseEmptyWalls

Thanks Everyone! I wish everyone else on here whos trying to eat healthy good luck too :) Its very hard to do. I hear once you get use to it that it gets easy.

Mikeintx

Yes empty, once you are used to eating healthy you will not want to go back to eating bad... it takes a month or two to really ingrain the habbit of it, but it is worth it. It has helped my depression a lot :smile:

ThoseEmptyWalls

I noticed today that the upper part of my stumock seems to be slimming down. I havent stepped on scales yet to check that though with the numbers though - Im to scared at this point.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00