1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jump starting the engine

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cinZamurai, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I did my test today for a spot in a course I want to do.
    If I get in and do it well I have a good chance to get a job off the bat.
    Its technical shit so they had a logical test and an interview.
    I was so nervous before hand but I feel like I did over my expectations. I think I got in but I will have to wait a little longer before I know for sure.
    The interview went well too, I was trying to be honest and askt a few questions myself. After it was a big relief I called everyone I know telling about it and then crashed in my bed exhausted.

I just wish I had someone to be with right now to share this with. I feel a bit alone, my best friend is having QT with his girl that just got home from a tripp. I think I am starting to miss having someone to love and cuddle with myself. It have been 5 or 6 years. I just hope that if love hits me, I will be ready.

I am restarting my life. Taking vitamins and Omega3 and working on to getting a decent sleep and eating habit. This is all so new, I just freaking made a turnaround. I Just hope I am not going to fast and crash and burn.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you are making good things happen for you :)
    I hope you find someone as well :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.