jumping from the roof

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by erodimon, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erodimon

erodimon New Member

I did jump from the roof.
    I was working on the job I hated I lived in the country I hated, I lived in the flat I hated.
    Actually I still hate my country I still hate my life, I still hate my apartment - did something change - no absolutely nothing, 3 years passed after my jump - as a result - my leg is broken and lots of bones are broken - but I can walk, and do lots of stuff for example planning my future suicide.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

What country do you live in? What kind of work do you do? Maybe you can change both and not be so unhappy. Many people move to try and find a "better" place for themselves.

If you can't, then please allow us to help you through some of you issues.

3. Nyx

Nyx Member

Is there anything else that is bothering you? What is it about the country, apartment, etc that you hate? Is there a way you can get another job, and move? Do you think that may help?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds to me that you have some underlying issues.. You can always change jobs.. You can find somewhere else to live.. Now changing countries might prove to be a little difficult not knowing anyone for support..You should really see a therapist to find out why you feel the way you do..

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Being here has given me the help and support I have needed to try and move on in my life. Try talking to people here about why you feel the way you do. Things can change. Best wishes.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums.
    I hope we can help. I'm glad you survived, keep fighting, you can get through it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.