June healthy eating/exercise and weight loss challenge.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Ok... so I know it’s July already but I think as all the hard work took place in June, this counts.
I did my charity run today. I managed to run 6k out of 10. I did the first 5k in 35 mins but the second 5k took me another 55. It was hot as hell and I struggled a fair bit.

BUT... I did it!!!! Woohoo!!

Go me.

Thanks to everyone in this thread that encouraged me and had my back whilst I was having a wobble yesterday.

You’re all awesome.

See you in the July thread

Love and hugs x
Congrats hugs

mpk

I have lost about 5 pounds in the last 10 days yet that is because I am not really eating, only a little. I guess being depressed has it's benefits :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ok... so I know it’s July already but I think as all the hard work took place in June, this counts.
I did my charity run today. I managed to run 6k out of 10. I did the first 5k in 35 mins but the second 5k took me another 55. It was hot as hell and I struggled a fair bit.

BUT... I did it!!!! Woohoo!!

Go me.

Thanks to everyone in this thread that encouraged me and had my back whilst I was having a wobble yesterday.

You’re all awesome.

See you in the July thread

Love and hugs x
Wow well done, absolutely amazing, hope this drives and spurs you on more to do more marathons or mini marathons, so proud and happy for you, congratulations x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00