jus me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Mar 29, 2007.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I wish I could do something, but there isnt anything i can do. Its been such a long day. full of confrontation (they know who, and im really sorry) and ive had enough. Several things lead me to take a post wrong. And although thats all sorted now, some things arent and i jus dont know wat to do. A friend has told me she is going to die tonite and she jus keeps pushing me away. All i want is to talk to her. I wana be there for her but she wont let me. And there isnt a thing i can do to stop her.

And there are other things too. But i cant write them. Coz im growing tired and coz she'll hate me. She has done before for me posting on here.

I just dont know what to do. Cant seem to do a thing right. Making more enemies than friends. I shud jus disappear. Be better for everyone.

Sorry for going on about me. Already been told today by someone in chat that everything revolves around ME and that I over react.

I cant go on anymore

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

post the other things, NO ONE will hate u for it

3. starlight2006

They will, it isnt you, i jus cant

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

then msn me

5. starlight2006

Im jus gona crawl into bed and hopefully not wake up - hardly n e one will miss me anyway

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni