jus not motervated anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
ive been off school for 2weeks coz of holidays i have to go back to school on monday... i dont no if i can cope im sick of putting on a fake smille and pretending everything is fine. on top of that im way behind in prity much all my classes. i dont no how this happened i used to be able to even when i was at my worst i could still do well in school. i was the one who did extra work i remeber staying late after school so i could finsh the work i was doing. now i just dont have any motervation. im so behind i dont have a clue how im going to catch up and keep up with nows work but some how im going to have to. coz i cant fail i have to do well to many people expect me to do well. and i dont know what id do if i failed the year if i fail this year i have to do dubble the work next year and i couldnt cope with that. you'd think this would be enought to get me to hury up and do the work but its just no i just cant seen to get the motervation to do the work i no i have to but i just dont no i guess i tryed to icnore the fact that was slowly getting behind but now that big assements are starting to be due its starting to catch up on me. i cant believe it its only just the start of 2nd term and im already this far behind how did the girl who used to take any extra work and still have normal work in way before it was due and the girl who used to stay after school to make sure she got finshed even if she didnt have to how did she end up at the point where she was way behind and wasnt even trying very hard to get caught up. im so scared of whats going to happen if i fail so so so many people are going to be disapointed thats the only thing my dad ever talks to me about is school if i fail he proply wont want to talk to me... how am i going to do this i need to catch up but i jut dont think i can. soccer hasnt even started yet how the heck am i going to do it when soccer starts OMGosh i cant handle this... what the hell am i going to do.... :blub:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
can you talk to the councillors there and get help to perhaps get more time for assignments Get doctor to write note explaining your mind set and hopefully professors will help by either decreasing your load or giving you extra time to get things hand in. It helps to reach out okay talk to doctors at the school and see what provisions you can get to help you get caught up. Go in early before school starts up again and see what help is available.

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
i cant get more time the due date is due date coz the teachers do it to fit everything in in the year the only time you cant get longer is if you have been away from school for a reason and i was so i got that amount of extra time but im way way behind. and i cant go to the doc and get a note explaining things all the professionals think im fine when it comes to things coz i always seem so fine about it all and i dont think i could go in there and say that things aren't fine and that i cant cope i no this is most likely gana sound really stupid but it feels like if i tell anyone then it will be more true like i no its true but the thought of other people knowing im falling apart so much i cant even cope at school is such a scary thing like i promised myself i would never let school get effected by my thoughts and the things that are going on... but its happened now now idk i just feel lost...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Promises are okay if you are able to keep them You are apparently getting worse so before things hit rock bottom now is the time to reach out and get the help you need. Not everyone needs to know just you and your doctor. I don't tell anyone i am doing only my doctor Iam on meds now and they are working therapy helps Just take sometime out for you now to get back on track. Medication can help you do that and therapy can help you get back to the person you were so your education is not affected take care

cownes

i feel exactly the same, never left work always did more, i often go into school early, and stay behind, but im stilll not getting my work done i dont see the point anymore, im so unhappy, adn if things dont improve whats the point?? i hope that by talking to your counsellor etc, that you can get the right supposrt from your teachers or ur parents etc so that you can kep to your promise of never letting your feelings affect your schooling, but, it is ok to put your hands up and say im not coping, before things get into a terrible mess. it is hard to do, but u will feel better for getting the extra support afterwards :hug: keep posting :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00