Just A Bit of Honesty

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forsaken Heretic, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

I'm actually not looking forward to my birthday. I know people are usually happy when their birthday comes around, but I hate my birthday. I wish I didn't have one. I wish I could just skip Aug 9th, maybe I'll just sleep the whole day or something.

Whoopee -- like I really need anything for my birthday. Like I really want to do anything for my birthday. Something always goes wrong anyways, and I'm left disappointed so why even bother getting excited about it.

Just knowing that that day is coming up seems to be making me even more depressed. It's also irritating to hear other people getting excited about your own birthday, when you hate it. People keep asking me "What do you want for your birthday?" or "What are we doing for your birthday?" and I just tell them I don't know because it's easier then saying that I despise that day, and I don't want to do anything.

I wish people would just leave me alone about it.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

ah I didn't enjoy my birthday either. It was like god damnit a whole nother year?
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I am gonna be a dummy and wish you a Happy Birthday!
    Don't tell anyone about what you wish for or it wont come true.
  4. blahblah

blahblah Member

aww dont worry, I think most people hate their birthday, everyone havin to pretend to be nice to you and the likes. Just get through the day.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I hate my birthday too hun so I know where you're coming from. To me it's another day..I'm older and less happy. Sorry you are feeling somewhaty of the same way :hug: